introduction.

what will happen when one day you find out your tormentor is your true lover.
.
.
.
.
this story is about a simple eighteen year old boy kim taehyung who always found happiness in little things. never imagined something big...
.
.
.
jacub (it's not his real name let's find out in book) a business man person.. he never let his heart to corrupt his mind. always did what he wants... never cared for anyone.. in age of 28 never had relationship with anyone not with parents also... always had has one nightstand.. cause never believed in love and faith ( destiny)
.
.
.
but faith (destiny) has his way,  you can never imagine how he will come  ...in love in hate in tolerance .. which way faith chose to come to you.

one day ..one incident ..one person..one insult ...can change your whole life.

.
you can give me life imprisement..i can be your prisoner.
you can hate me all your life... just for one insult.. why are you doing this to me..i never hurt anyone in my life never ever said mean things to anyone never hate anyone ..
but i hate you..ohh sorry i don't hate you i just loathe you .. cause you are my tormentor you made my life hell.
.
.
.
Me too , my hatred towards you ...you can't compare your with mine...
from past  to future..now it's prasent for us..
i will do everything to torture with the every single way i know..
.
.
why don't you kill me instead of doing this thing to me.
...

nah nah nah ..... I can't i just can't kill you . you're born for me ..to protect me from every single harm. just wait you'll surely kill yourself ..but i won't let you die.
.
.
.
why you care for me so much when hate me so much.why why why
just tell me one single thing I'll never ever ask you again after this.

i can't tell you but one day you eventually know why are you here with me... in my prison.
.
.
.
hey guys I'm new here hope you like my shit ...
English not my first language.
age gap
mature language and scene.