Viper's evil scheme

-Jaden's POV-

It was the next day and I was less concerned about things about yesterday. I decided to go and confront Chazz so I approached his door and slammed his door open.
"What the heck, slacker?! Ever heard of knocking?!" He complained.
"What was yesterday all about, Chazz? Why were you following me and Jesse?" I questioned him. "I wasn't! Why would I wanna follow you?" Chazz said. "So is this about Jesse? I asked. "What? No! It's about yo- just get outta my room, slacker..." He replied. I sighed and exited his room and went back into mine and sat down on my bed. I heard my door open and Jesse entered my room.
"Heard ya talking to Chazz out there" He said. He came and sat down next to me. "I guess I'll tell you what you wanted to know" He said. Yes, finally. I need to know. "Chazz likes you" Jesse said. "What?! Err, gross" I replied.
"Suddenly I wish I didn't want to know" I said. "Haha, don't worry about Chazz though. He's never gonna have you" Jesse said. "I know. I'm yours" I said to him.

Sometime later the ground started shaking. This has been a regular occurrence since the transfers arrived and no one knows what it is. That Viper dude seems kinda sketchy.
"Really, again? I wonder where Viper's been..." Jesse said. "You don't seem to see him around too often... I wonder if he has something to do with this" I said. "Theres no doubt" He replied.
"I did see him go into the forest once. Maybe we could check out the direction he went in?" I asked. "We gotta find out what hes doing. Let's do it tonight and try catch him going there" Jesse replied. "Sounds like a plan" I said. We waited until the sun went down and we decided to scope out the forest. When we got to into the forest, we saw Viper going in the same direction as the other night. It was pretty convenient that he was heading there the same time as us.
We quietly followed behind, managing not to get noticed by Viper.
We stopped as he paused in front of a wall. He pushed something and a secret passage opened. He walked inside and we followed once he wasn't in our sight. "I wonder what this place is" Said Jesse. "Hmm, can't be any place good. He's probably scheming something evil in here" I replied.
We went in further and further. We went towards where we seen Viper go. We stopped at a half open door.
Inside we saw nothing interesting, just some machines that were unrecognizable. They could be a threat but I wouldn't know.

We walked past the door and went further down a hall and heard talking that sounded like Viper. He was talking to someone and we approached the closed doors he was behind and eavesdropped. "The operation will be complete. I just need to set up the diversion then the students will be under my control in no time" We heard Viper saying.
"Diversion?" Jesse whispered. "I think he wants us to be distracted from whatever he's doing" I replied. We heard Viper walking around in the room and didn't realize the walking was coming towards our direction.
The doors in front of us bursted open.
"I thought I heard muttering out here" Viper spoke. Suddenly all the doors around us were locked by the security system and we had nowhere to run.
Viper had us cornered even if we backed away from him. "Theres no where for you to run. I won't let you interrupt my plans" He said.
Before we knew it, we were locked up in a cage above ground. "What are we gonna do?!" I asked, hoping for Jesse to know. "Dunno, there's no way we can unlock the door if we're above ground and the keys are down there" He replied. I sighed. We're screwed... Viper re entered the room. We were In the room that he came out of and captured us. "Be quiet up there! If you obey then maybe I'll let you out, but you'll have to keep quiet about this or there will be consequences" He spoke.
It's not like we even know exactly what he's going to do. All we know is he's up to no good and he's going to make some kind of distraction from it.

We sat here in silence as we watched Viper working at some kind of machine. He was in and out of the room and talking to someone. I sighed and looked at Jesse. "What did we do?" I questioned. "I dunno..." He replied. "We definitely messed up, and if he's gonna let us go, we're gonna have to stop him ourselves" I said. "Right" He said. Awhile later he came back and decided to let us go, but before he did, he made us wear some kind of listening device so he could make sure we're not telling anyone about what he's doing. We don't even know what he's going to do to but that's what we're gonna find out. "Hey uhm, Viper? I don't know if it's a good idea to make us wear these... since we're dating, you might over hear something you don't want to" I said. "Er, whatever. I won't listen to that..." He said. He lead us to the exit and we went back to the blue dorm and into Jesse's room. We just looked at each without saying a word because we knew that Viper would hear us, even if we whispered. I moved over to him and whispered into his ear as quiet as I could. "We need a plan" I said. "We can't plan like this, Jaden" He whispered back. "I have an idea" I whispered with a smirk across my face.

[No ones POV]

Viper sat at his chair in front of his computer where he was monitoring Jaden and Jesse. He listened until they started saying weird things to each other and it sounded like they were about to get intimate so Viper sighed and muted the sound on his computer.

[Back to Jaden's POV]

Suddenly our devices beeped and flashed and we knew we were in the clear now. "I knew that would work" I said. "Good plan, Jaden. But I wish we could have uhm... continued that..." Jesse said. "Me too... but we have other things to do. Once we stop whatever Viper's doing we can have time to ourselves" I told him. "Now, we need to find a way to to figure out what he's doing and get into that secret place without getting caught" I said. "Why don't we go to that Adrian guy? I'm sure he'll be able to figure out what Viper's up to, since that's what he's trying to figure out already" Jesse said. "I don't know if we can even trust anyone else... I'm sure you and I can do this alone" I said. "Oh, yeah of course we can do this ourselves" He replied. "We need to get rid of these things without him noticing. But he'll know we got rid of them if he tries to listen in to us but can't hear anything..." I said. I sighed. "Ugh, things are gonna be so hard if he can hear everything we're doing" I said. "At least we know when he can't hear us" Said Jesse. "Yeah, he's probably gonna unmute then soon" I replied. "Why don't we talk in bed. I don't think he's gonna unmute us yet. He's gonna go to sleep soon too" Jesse said. We then turned the lights off and got into bed together. I had my arm around him and my head resting on his chest. We strategised and talked about what we could do to find out what Viper was doing but couldn't come up with a suitable plan so we eventually fell asleep.