Chapter 1

A/n POV

In the Magical World there were fairies, angels and god mothers. but there was one naughty girl. which is the main character of our story... 

No One's POV

Lavender, the daughter of Queen Mother and the princess of Miracle Island. She is  naughty and doesn't take things seriously and always plays. she has some superpowers that no on has. The power  that is the most powerful one is the LIFELINE. The power of lifeline is to give the power to find people's lifeline. she is the only one with that power even her ancestors do not have this kind of power. 

She have some friends who are really supportive and helpful. she always hangout with them. her friends are Lily, Nora, Mike and Lunar. Nora is Lavenders best friend and they explore the miracle island.

"Man my mom always scold me! I am tired of her." said Lavender with a grumpy voice.

"But girl you should be lucky that you have a power which most people do not have and such a great mother." said Nora shrugging her shoulders.

"You are right. I am tired of walking lets just fly and explore." said Lavender with a tired voice.

"Fine Lavvy!" said Mike with an annoyed look.

Then flew their way through the island and went to their homes. Lavender was wondering..

Lavender's POV

My  mother always say that i am not supposed to use my power without her permission but will happen though... I should once just ask her permission and use my power. she never told me anything about my power. what does my power have that my mother has to hide it from me? i will soon find it mother!

 Sabine's POV ( Queen Mother)

I need to find the right time to tell my daughter about her power. but she is really playful. our enemies could manipulate her and use her against us. i am sorry Lavvy but this is the right time to tell you about you power. 

SO HELLO GUYS HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED MY NEW STORY! SO THIS IS MY FIRST FANTASY STORY AND YES IT IS  INSPIRED FROM THE GACHA MEME BUT THIS IS A WAY DIFFERENT THAT THE ORIGINAL MEME. AND THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! THE UPDATES MIGHT BE LATE CUZ I HAVE ONLINE CLASSES AND I AM WRITING THIS AS I AM IN MY CLASS BREAK. WAIT FOR THE UPDATES IT WILL BE SOON COMING AND SORRY FOR THE LONG BREAK OF NOT WRITING AND ALSO I DIDN'T GET MUCH VIEWS TOO AND ALSO HAD ONLINE CLASSES AND DAILY TESTS AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE YOU GUYS! THANK YOU!