3

Ella lined up beside Talia to get onto the plane, everyone had assigned seats in sets of 2s and 3s because this was a last minute holiday.

Ella was sitting beside Harry, she wasn't really confident about this, more nervous. Harry hadn't uttered more than 3 words since she arrived.

Ella took her seat which was the window seat with harry next to her. Lux and Freezy were behind and Josh, Freya and Vik in the middle aisle.

Something about Ella is that she's terrified of flying, she's only been on a plane once and hated it.

What if the plane goes down killing everyone in it, what if the plane looses control, what if? that's all thats playing through her head right now as she's sat with her seatbelt on and hands gripping the handles either side of her.

Harry hadn't taken notice to the nervous girl sat to her right

Once the plane had taken off and Ella had calmed down a little, seatbelt still on though. Everyone was chatting or sleeping.

The lady with the drinks car was making her way down their aisle.

She felt a nudge beside her and noticed Harry was trying to get her attention

"Would you like uh any anything to drink Ella?" He stuttered

"Uh no thanks, thank you though" she smiled

Harry ordered two cans of diet coke and 4 mini bottles of vodka.

"Here, you look nervous, this'll help" he handed her a cup, can of diet coke and two bottles of the vodka

"oh, thank you harry" ella smiled taking everything off the shy boy.

He poured his whole bottle of vodka in the cup and filled the rest with coke. Ella copied him.

"Let's down it" harry laughed

They clinked their cups together and down the drink.

harry was finished pretty fast whereas Ella was struggling a bit but didn't wanna give up

She finished it off and placed the cup back on the fold out table infront of her

"Ayyy well done" Harry giggled

He poured half of the bottle of vodka in his cup this time and topped the rest with coke, sipping it this time to enjoy it. Ella decided to copy him again and took a sip taking in the flavour.

It was silence between the both of them, Freezy and Lux were messing around behind them whereas vik josh and freya were fast asleep.

The flight was only 3 hours thankfully.

"are you scared of flying or something?" Harry spoke up, nerves hiding behind his voice

"what?"

"you haven't taken your belt off and you gripped onto the handles for your life when we took off, i just thought" he didn't make eye contact with the blonde girl next to him

"oh right.. yeah i've only flown once and it was years ago so just a bit nervous i guess"

"okay" was all the blonde boy replied

"Bog"
"BOGGO"

Cal was shouting from the seat behind them as usual

"who's bog" Ella asked Harry who seemed to be ignoring the loud boy behind them

"That would be me" He laughed

"why do you get called bog?" Ella laughed, confused as to what type of nickname that is

"I don't know to be honest with you" Harry mumbled before getting up to see what Cal was wanting.

He returned to his seat a minute later with more drinks in his hands and some food

"Here, they got us some more drink" he laughed

"Oh thank you"

The two of them didn't speak much on the flight, they just drank the vodka and ate the crisps that was given to them.

There was about 30 minutes left before landing now and Harry, Ella, Lux and Freezy seemed to have gotten quite drunk.

"Ella" Freezy was out of his seat standing next to Harry's .

"Yeah?" Ella questioned the tall man towering over their seats

"How come we've never met before?"

"I dunno lad, but we have now" Ella laughed and so did Cal and then he returned to his seat after fist bumping the both of them.

"Is he always so loud?" Ella asked Harry who was staring into space

"Uh what, yeah yeah he is" Harry made eye contact this time, his eyes were glazed with drunk ness and he was slurring slightly.

"and are you always this quiet?" Ella asked again, Harry decided to give her attention and turned round in his seat

"Uh no not really, I just get nervous meeting new people and don't wanna make a tit of myself" He looked away when he finished his sentence to avoid awkwardness

"That's alright, i'm the same don't worry" ella tried to reassure him.

"Oh, that's good then, glad i'm not alone" he laughed before finishing off his drink.

Ella followed suit and finished her drink too.

The seatbelt sign came back on and Harry put his on, indicating they would be landing soon.

Ella grabbed onto the handles next to her and titled her head back.

Harry noticed the sudden change in her demeanour and realised she's nervous.

Before thinking Harry's hand met Ella's on the armrest and squeezed it. He left his hand on top of hers.

Ella looked up to him and smiled in a way to thank him. He smiled back

After 20 minutes the plane finally landed and Harry still had his hand on top of Ella's.

Everyone starting getting up and unbuckling their belts.

Freezy was the first of the group on their feet, very drunk and stumbling around the place.

After a hectic 5 minutes of trying to get off the plane everyone was finally off and getting their luggage.

-

Everyone had collected their luggage and were all standing at the exit making sure everyone is here and accounted for.

"Who let these idiots drink man" Simon laughed as Freezy and Lux were now wrestling in the airport on the floor.

Harry and Ella were trying their best to act sober so nobody would complain to them.

It was currently 10pm right now in ibiza so it was bedtime really.

"Okay everyone's here let's get to the villa" Josh spoke up, everyone followed him to the exit and into taxis

They finally made it to the villa and all found their rooms.

Ella was in a room with Talia as Talia didn't want her to be alone, Freya and Josh were together, Freezy and Harry, Simon and Jj, Vik and Tobi and then Lux was with Behz.