Hyuk | Let's call it a date!

Chapter by: Jacksonsram
Genre: Romance
Word Count: 1210

You woke up to the sound of your annoying alarm ringing. You immediately shut it off and went to do your morning routine.

Your exam week was near and your school had given you holidays until then.

After doing everything, you went on your way to the one and only library in the whole town where you always study for exams.

You have been coming to this library for many years now. This library has a weirdly special effect on you which sooths almost every exhaustion and tiredness you have both physically and mentally.

As you entered, you started looking for your old-time crush. But you couldn't see him in his chair. You decided to sit on your usual spot and wait for him. When he didn't come for a long time, you decided to find him yourself.

But, as you were going to stand up from your bench, someone put a book in front of you. You looked back and saw your crush, Hyuk, standing behind you.

 You looked back and saw your crush, Hyuk, standing behind you

Hyuk: "The new edition's here. You wanted it, didn't you?" , he said smiling.

"Yah! Why whould you smile like that??!! It makes my heart flutter!!", you thought.

You looked at the book and it really was the one you were looking for. You looked back at him and smiled.

Y/n: "Thanks. I really appreciate it.", you said softly.

Hyuk: "No problem. You are really a special customer and my dear friend too so I had to do it. Now don't start crying. I know I'm a gentleman.", he said cockily.

Y/n: "Well, that you ARE but don't worry I'm not crying.", you said smiling.

He blushed at your compliment and was going to say something when you both heard a customer entering. He looked at you and said,