°Chapter 23: The End Of The Commission.°

Hawks's POV~

As Rei and Aizawa attended to Dabi, getting him in a recovery position, I turned to see The Head of The Commission walking down with a smile,"Ah, isn't Keigo Takami, Rei Todoroki, Enji Todoroki and a Pro Heroes.", I glare and stood up,"YOU MONSTER!!", he chuckled,"I know.", I look around to see that The Commission had the remaining guards aiming guns around us on different floors, Aizawa was the first to speak,"Why?! Why did you do all this??!", he chuckled and pointed the empty dart gun at me,"The same reason we took Keigo in; Power.", he walked towards us, I could feel Endeavor's fire burning in anger,"You see; Our clients wanted strong soilders. Adults? No. Kids? Yes. And our two top favourites were none other than, Keigo or Hawks as you know bow and. . . Touya Todoroki.", Rei shoot her head up from Dabi and had tears running down her face,"YOU BURNED HIM ALIVE!!!!!", he laughed,"I did. I did. Guess he couldn't take the heat or his own power anymore. So, we quickly covered it up. And made sure this bird didn't say anything, but I guess he did as you know now his identity.", guns started to load up, I felt my heart beat 10x faster,"Guess you'll all have to die. But, for Dabi's effort, his death will be slow and painful. . . And I'll finally, get rid of this last piece of evidence of what happened.", he pulled out an m9 on me. . .

. . .

I smiled,"You know. You're right about one thing; kids of strong quirks. But, how would the quirks be when that kid gets pissed off?", as I spoke, I watched as guards were pulled out of the view or knocked out and dragged away. . .
The Head people frown, I then pointed up.  .  .
And they looked up.

The whole of Class A were above us, their quriks actived and their angry towards them. . .
I smiled,"You can kill me, you could even kill Endeavor or Aizawa. But can you kill a mob of angry teens wanting revenge?", the remaining guards had their guns in different directions, The Head Commission stared at me,"Guess you can say; This will be my last day working with you.", Aizawa then lowered his arm,"KIDS, ATTACK!!!", and then they all jumped down to take down the last of The Commission. . .!

I quickly got Dabi behind the crates with Rei, I grabbed a sword and jumped into the fight. . .

I could see soilders, clients and The Heads all being absolutely destroyed by these kids!
I felt a great pain in my chest, I quickly ducked down and checked to see if I was shot. But, I just got a throwing knife in my chest, I quickly ripped it out and continued to fire from behind the crates. . .

I could Mina screaming in anger. . .

I could hear Kirishima's roar of anger. . .

I could hear them all screaming and yelling at them, promising them pain for what they had done to Shoto, Bakugo and Midoriya. But what shocked me, was that they even said this was also for what they did to me and Touya. . .
. . .
Good kids. . .

=

After what felt like forever. . . We got them all. . . The whole class tied up them up with tape from Sero.
"I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY WIH OUR PROJECT!!!"
I turned to see The Head Of Commission still alive and came at me with a knife, but before I could knock it out of his hand. . .

Two Bullets Went Through His Skull. . .

We were shocked to see Rei holding a gun, and Dabi leaning against the crate with a gun, he dropped the gun and sighed. . .

"Revenge. . . At last. . ."

I quickly tan to him, and held him up,"Don't worry Dabi, just hang in there, help will come!", Aizawa immediately contacted for police and ambulances, Mirko then came in,"Hawks, Dabi!!", I sat Dabi down,"Save your energy. We all need a Hospital!", as I started to walk to go help the League, Aizawa pulled me back,"Hawks, no. You have to rest like Dabi, your bleeding.", I just realised how bad the chest would was. . . I felt like throwing up, Aizawa had me sit down, but my conscious was drifting in and out, Mirko ran over and put a towel on my chest, it began to soak up blood immediately,"Hawks, Hawks, please stay awake! You've come so far, please don't die now!!", my eye lids feel heavy as I closed my eyes. . .

"KEIGO!!"
"HAWKS!!!!"

==

Police and many ambulances came to the area. . .
The missing kids and The League were immediately put in the ambulance, Hawks and Dabi were also had to go in an ambulance. . .
A reporter gave her report;

"For our news today, The Hero Commission has had the kids and The League this whole time, training them into the Perfect Hero. We must thank the Pro Heroes and their connection, Dabi for helping, I believe this shows that even a Hero and A Villian could make a great time and I believe without Dabi or Hawks, we would have never known the truth. . ."

In the ambulance, Dabi was attended to for his scars and the poison that could kill him slowly and painful, the fact that he got up and fought despite the high chance of Death shocked everyone. The news spread like wild fire of what Dabi did, what The Commission did and much more. . .

"Dabi. . . You are a real hero. . . Even if you don't want to admit. . ."