B I O G R A P H Y

born on the 17th of february 1990, lyra is the daughter of billionaire tony stark and his ex girlfriend alyson hamilton, much like her mother lyra has the abilities to create/control fire, manipulate time and mind as well as teleport.

not much is known about lyra'a childhood other than at the age of six she was adopted by the rutherfords after her mothers disappearance.

at the age of sixteen lyra was taken in by her father tony stark after it became clear she had been kicked out of her adoptive parents home due to her revealing her abilities.

once finishing high school lyra majored in physics at Yale University and earned a degree becoming one of the youngest quantum physicist while also being a winter olympian.

from the age of eight lyra ice skated and was very talented as she won all her competition for figure skating.

throughout much of her skating career lyra has been described as another tonya harding due to her dedication to skating as well as her fiery attitude which was much like the ex-skaters.

just verging on the age of twenty lyra was announced to be joining the american figure skating team for the winter olympics 2010.

at the winter olympics lyra became infamous for skating with a broken arm as well as showing off her fire powers, both her performances that year were amazing making her win second place.

two years later lyra was seen helping fight the alien invasion of new york with what is now called the avengers.

she became very popular along young girls instantly becoming their favourites due to her powers as well as her training in ice skating.

after the battle she was often seen with fellow avenger steve rogers sparking rumours that they were dating, in a interview at the 2013 U.S. figure skating championships she confirmed they were dating and even ran up to kiss him when she won first place.

in 2014 she once again skated at the winter olympics which were held in Sochi, Russia, also attending the olympics along side her was the avengers to watch her perform.

once again lyra's performance was a show stopper as during her long program performance she turned her snowy white costume into a fiery green dress making the crowd shocked.

that year lyra won first place leaving her shocked as she knocked down russias own Adelina Sotnikova to second place, she was seen celebrating with her teammates before running to her father hugging him as she cried.

lyra has commented that she would love to skate once again at the next winter olympics.

once again in 2015 lyra was with the avengers during the battle of sokovia fighting next to the newest addition to the avengers wanda maximoff.

after the battle of sokovia it was announced that american figure skater and two time olympian johnny weir would be coaching lyra, the two have been friends since 2008 when they met as the U.S. championships both coming second in their divisions.

when asked in a interview why he took the opportunity to coach lyra he said 'i love lyras attitude to skating and she's amazing at what she does, who doesn't want to coach an avenger?', when lyra was asked why she chose johnny in a interview at a stark party she said 'johnny is one of my oldest friends skating wise and he's amazing at skating, he understands what i want and how i want to perceive myself.'

since the battle of sokovia lyra has often been seen training on the ice but didn't compete at the 2016 U.S. championships due to an injury from training from december 2015, however she was seen at the world championships and even won second place.

when interviewed about her second place win lyra said 'i could've won first place but after falling out of a window i'm suffering but trust me i'm bringing my a game to the grand prix this year, i know johnny is gonna be working my butt off on the ice hopefully there isn't a outer space attack'.

since then lyra has been seen training in new york either by herself or with her coach johnny.