𝗛𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿 *

(ed is single!!)

(ed is single!!)

warnings!
slapping, masterbation (fem), pet names, size kink, dry humping, fingering, praising

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧
third person

you had always loved ghost hauntings. loved horror movies, in all honesty you thought they were funny. to see people get absolutely terrified to see something move when it wasn't supposed to. doors opening and closing without someone being there. at least you thought it was funny.

until you woke up from a deep sleep with doors slamming open repeatedly. you thought it was funny at first until you remembered you lived alone in your small apartment.

you just feel back asleep till morning and tried not to be bothered by it. the doors kept slamming all night but somehow you slept through it. eventually there was scratches on the floor boards and creaks and squeaks like someone was stepping on them.

once you woke up you decided to call ed warren. he was a medium so he could maybe help you. you thought it was maybe a ghost you had your doubts though because aren't those only in movies? well you thought so.

-

it was the next day. ed had came to your house and only a few minutes inside he felt a spirt. he had told you that it was calm as of right now but had a history of haunting people.

maybe the ghost just wanted to play around? get your attention? you had no clue.

all you knew is that some hot ghost medium was now staying in your house to keep track of the ghost in your house.

at first you didn't mind. until he came out of the shower with a towel loosely wrapped around his hips threatening to fall down at one wrong move.