𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 4

𝖸𝖺'𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 4 𝗐𝖺𝗌.......𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌

𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌

JJ POV

I scrolled through my phone, deleting pictures I had posted on social media platforms a couple of weeks ago. They were photos of me and Y/n when we had faked dated and we put cute pictures of us on social media to play along as a real couple.

Once I had deleted them, I hesitantly went to my camera roll, scrolling through some more photos there. For some reason, my heart ached when I looked at the pictures. I'm afraid to say I had actually caught feelings we promised not to have for each other.

I almost hated myself for feeling the way I did. It was like I was actually experiencing a real breakup even though we had only been pretending for about a month.

I sighed, shutting off my phone and tossing it on the bed next to me before I fell back, laying flat across my bed and looking up at the ceiling.

I missed her. I really did. Y/n wasn't as bad as I thought she would be. Surprisingly, she had made me laugh, gave me butterflies, and my favorite part was when we kissed right before we went out separate ways. Her lips were soft like fluffy pillows and tasted like sweet candy. I could kiss her all day every day if she would let me.

But there was no way I was gonna kiss her again. She was the one who ended the fake relationship. She didn't feel the same, she was just pretending. She had played with my feelings without even realizing it. And now I wanted her. I wanted her back in my arms but for real this time.

"Are you still bumming around?" A familiar voice sliced through the silence of the guest bedroom which was basically mine since I stayed at John b's most of the time. I sat up to find John b standing in the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Ain't I always?" I murmured, giving him an eye roll.

"Pretty much but guess what?" The brunet asked, a sly smirk growing across his lips.

"What?" I groaned, flopping back down onto the bed.

John b hesitated for a second pursing his lips as if he was thinking for a second. "So I may or may not have set you up on a blind date but-"

"What?" I exclaimed, my eyes popping out as I abruptly sat up to stare into my best friend with complete shock and anger.

"Look, before you get all upset and everything, I just want you to know it's nothing serious," he said simply like it wasn't a big deal.

"I don't want to go to some blind date JB" I groaned as I rolled my eyes at the brunet in front of me.

"It's time for you to move on from that stupid kook" John b clarified while continuing to lean against the door frame.