𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

Requested by: ahugedissappointment

JJ POV

I hopped out of the van, following John b and Pope into the Wreck. As I trailed behind John b, I pinched his ass just so Pope and I could watch the boy squirm.

Pope laughed with me as John b the shot me a dirty look. He opened the door and we all walked in, looking for our friend Kie whose parents owned the restaurant. We could probably get some free food if she asked her dad.

I noticed John b was distracted so I reached down and pinched his ass again making him yelp.

"Fuck off!" The brunette growled lowly, slapping my hand away from his ass.

I snickered as Kie came up to us, rolling her eyes. I never really knew why she hung out with a bunch of lowlife teenage slobs.

"Free food?" I raised my eyebrows a smirk dancing across my lips and Kie rolled her eyes.

"This is the third time this week. There's no way my dad is gonna allow it" Kie proclaimed, looking back at her father who was working at the bar.

"C'mon please" I stuck out out my bottom lip and gave the girl puppy eyes I knew she couldn't resist.

"I fucking hate you" She laughed, shaking her head as she covered my face with her hand before walking over to her father.

I watched as she talked to her father and they looked over at us multiple times. Kie was always very convincing. Surely she could win over her dad. Her dad was never too fond of us. He thought we were a bad influence for his daughter. Plus, he was a Kook and we were pogues. Natural enemies. However we kinda claimed his daughter.

Finally, Kie looked over at us with a smile and a thumbs up. I cheered as I sat down at the closest table and John b and Pope sat around me. Minutes later, Kie sat down our favorite drinks and some straws.

"He said he would let you get free food but you have to order a low price meal" Kie explained as I leaned back in my chair. Once Kie had disappeared into the kitchen, I listened to John b talk about the waves he surfed the other day. I stirred the ice in my drink with my straw as I commented that "I was the best surfer and nobody could outdo me"

That's when I looked up and my attention was drawn to something else. A waitress. She walked by and I couldn't help but notice she was about my age and very pretty. Beautiful actual.

She walked past me without a care in the world as I stared at her features. I turned my head over my shoulder to continue watching her as she walked up to another table and took orders. I'd never see her around before. Surely I would remember a pretty face like that.

"Hey creep!" A voice said rather loudly as something hit my cheek. I turned to face the two boys in front of me to see them laughing. I wiped my face, finding a balled-up spitball on my cheek.

"Asshole" I murmured, throwing it at John b. My eyes wandered back to the girl who was now walking back into the kitchen. Something in me clicked when I saw her. Something made me feel the urge to talk to her. Well, she was hot.

I saw Kie walking by so I quickly stopped her to see if she knew anything about the girl.

"Hey! Who's that?" I asked, tapping Kie's arm to get her attention and pointing to the girl who was across the room.