𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐦

Requested by: savannamaybank

JJ and I both walked into the garage-like building. We had just been to JJ's  house to get the keys to the Phantom from his dad cause we needed it to get John b off the island. He had been accused of killing the sheriff but really it was Rafe Cameron who shot the gun. So now John b was a fugitive and on the run so we had to get him off the island using JJ's father's boat. The Phantom.

"There she be. Hey girl!" JJ announced, pulling the cover off his father's boat. "The Phantom."

He clicked his tongue, looking over at me with a cheesy grin. I just raised my eyebrows and hummed in response.

"The first boat to make the run to Bermuda in under sixteen hours. Forty years old! Forty.....and still the fastest boat that Kildare's ever seen" He informed me with a amazed look on his face.

"Mhmm " I hummed, looking up at the boat just hoping it would run.

"You know...it's kind of a junker" I could help but mumble as I pursed my lips.

"Really, Y/n?" JJ's mouth fell open, looking at me with shock and disappointment. "She's right there. She can hear you. Let's just put it this way....you would not be smoking weed right now if she never existed"

"Woah, that's so impressive," I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes while JJ hooked the boat trailer to Kiara's Jeep. "All I hope is that it runs"

"Oh, she'll run alright"

I started helping JJ get the boat ready to be high-tailed out of here when I heard the sound of a dirt bike outside.
Pope and Kiara had taken JJ's bike to go get some gas for the boat.

"Took you long enough!" I shouted, jumping off the boat and walking around to the side but I was met with a tall figure that definitely wasn't Pope or Kiara.

"Hey! What's going on, princess?" Rafe Cameron asked, coming around the side of the boat as I backed up.  

"Oh, well look what we have here?" The Kook chuckled once he saw JJ. "Slutty Cinderella and her filthy Pogue  Charming"

I wanted to shoot some dirty comment back at him but I didn't. He was a psychopath and who knows what he might do. As Rafe got closer JJ pulled me back by my waist, wanting me to stay as far away from the boy as possible.

I glanced behind us realizing we had a perfect chance to escape behind Kiara's car. I quickly interlocked my hand with JJ's, pulling him with me as I took off in a dash but I was stopped by a whistle. Barry came around the side of the car with a devilish grin on his smug face.

"Well well," his eyes flickered from me to JJ who was squeezing the shit out of my hand. As Barry stepped closer JJ pushed me behind him, his eyes never leaving the drug dealer.

Suddenly, Barry pulled a gun out of his pocket, pointing at JJ's chest causing the blonde to slowly retrieve his hand from mine to put his hands up in surrender.

"Don't think I forgot about me and you on the side of the road"  The drug dealer proclaimed. "I'm here cause I want my motherfucking money!"

The man grabbed JJ by the side of the neck, throwing him down on the hard concrete floor with a bang.

"JJ! JJ!" I screamed, trying to push Barry away but I was pulled back by a pair of strong arms.