Chapter 1: The Phantomhive Butler

'Great! Another home lost!' I thought as I walked down the main street that leads into town. "So I have no job, no money, and no home." I murmured to myself, not thinking anyone else was around until I bump into something, dropping my green suitcase.

"Oh my-" I was cut off by a deep voice that made my heart skip a beat.

"I am so sorry young miss." The deep voice said as I looked up to see a tall, slender man with raven black hair pick my bag up and hand it to me.

"Oh uh.. umm" I could feel my entire face get red and hot.

He smiled at me, "Miss, may I ask for your name. I am Sebastian Michaelis, butler of the Phantomhive Manor."

My eye had just widen at the name, "Phantomhive...?" I whisper.

"Yes madam. The home of Earl Ciel Phantomhive." Sebastian nodded.

"Oh... I am (y/f/n) (y/l/n)." I lightly bow to the butler, and look up to see his face as I stand up again, and I saw a light blush on his cheeks.

"Oh, Ms. (y/l/n) you did not have to bow to a mere butler like me." He looked away, covering his face.

I saw shock written on his face when he looked away, "Sebastian, is something the matter?"

I tried to look in the same direction but he quickly smiled at me, "Oh, no. There is nothing wrong. May I walk you home?"

I looked away as he started walking, carrying my bag, "Sebastian," I called for him and stopped him, "I don't have a home. I was kicked out this morning so I have no where to call home.."

Sebastian looked at me and wrapped me in a hug, "I can bring you to the manor and ask if you can be the new maid, if you would like."

I nodded as we walked to the Phantomhive Manor in silence.

(A/N)
Hi~! So this is my first official chapter I have ever done!! I'm so flipping excited!! Hope you guys enjoyed it :3 sorry if short, it is a week of school and stuff. Going to update next chapter soon. I love you guys~! Stay beautiful!
~Heather-chan