Thank You

POV: Anna
I was playing Apex with Brad when I got a text from Eva... ugh what does she want, she texted me that she wanted me to come to connors because she felt uncomfortable, I told Brad and got everything together. I left right away, I got the address and pulled up. I ran out of the car and went straight to connors window, lucky for me it was unlocked. I looked inside and saw Connor undressing himself and started walking over to Eva. I quickly opened the window and went inside. "GET AWAY FROM HER DICK" I said and pushed him so hard he fell. Eva got off the bed and ran behind me, Connor got up and walked towards me "you're gonna regret that" he said. I looked at Eva and motioned her to get out through the window, I turned back around and Connor punched me. I was startled at first but then I ran towards him and tackled him to the ground rapidly punching him till my hands started bleeding. "COME NEAR HER AGOAND ILL MAKE SURE YOU DONT LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY" I said. And with that I left outside the window. I saw Eva sitting in the passenger seat of my car, I went inside and started to drive it was really quiet until she spoke up. "Thank you" she said and she looked at me, "of course" I put my hand on the mirror to adjust it and Eva saw, "omg are you ok-" she said worried "mhm just a little cut" it was quiet the whole way home. We eventually got there and we went inside, "we should clean you up" Eva said. She took my hand and went to the bathroom, she got alcohol and some cotton balls, she put it on my cut "ow" she looked at me "sorry" she kept cleaning my hand, then went to my face to clean the dried up blood from my nose. I couldn't help but look at her, I'd see her glance at me every once in a while. She was done and threw everything out. "Thank you Eva" I smiled, "of course" she said. It was just us two.... silent. She started walking towards me, I was frozen and I didn't know what to do. She leaned in........

Another cliffhanger 🤣❤️