chapter 1

A/N: Hello, I was inspired to write a Lady Dimitrescu fanfic! So here we are. It's going
to be an interesting one so make sure to strap on ;) (intended sexual)

————————————————————————

You remember nothing but your own name. Your eyes opened at a haze, you were laying on the floor. You tried to look around where you were, it appeared to be a tall doorway, decorated in all kinds of intricate patterns and designs.

You tried to get a good look beyond the door before your vision was covered by a tall figure standing above you, giving you a flash of her luminous, yellow eyes. Her dress trailed on the floor as she arched down, holding your head in her hands forcefully.

"You'll do fine." The tall women commented; smirking her crimson coloured lips while her fangs beamed you, calling your name. She stood back up, this time averting her gaze.

"Mother Miranda has given me quite a gift." She giggled to herself.

'Who was Mother Miranda?' Your head pondered on that question.

The tall woman gave you one last look of her villainous eyes before you blacked out again, your body falling unconscious on the floor.

You awoke abruptly, your panicked heart jumped out of place. You picked yourself off the floor. You glanced around, it appeared at first look to be a cellar; bottles of wine were stacked up on some of the walls . There was a foul smell to the place, enough to make you hold your nose.

"Where am I!" You bellowed, still trying to contain yourself from breaking down on the floor. You wandered towards the door as you heard banging from the outside of the door, the noice stunned you, making you trip backwards.

"It's the cellar, the finest wine collection." The tall woman replied, opening the door and bending down to get through. Once she got inside, she started making her way towards you, her intimidating aura passed into the room at an instant. Thinking she was going to hurt you, you instinctively held your hands in front of your face, squinting your eyes while turning your face.

Chuckling came from the tall figure as she grabbed your arm, pulling it from your face. Her touch was cold but surprisingly soft

"I'm not going to eat you, not yet at least..." She muttered playfully, laughing to herself. Your eyes dragged upon the 'wine' stain that covered the floor.

"You are going to become a maiden for house Dimitrescu, I see some potential in you...Y/N."
Hearing her speak your name made you shutter in emotions you couldn't explain. As the tall woman turned around to leave the room you called to her in a nerved manner.

"Who are you, what are you and why am I here?!" Hearing her strong cackle at your question made you realise how shaken you sound. The figure turned around and peered at you, looking you up and down as if she was observing you.

"Well well, my name is Alicina Dimitrescu, but you will be calling me Lady. As for the other questions well... You will find out."
You couldn't process how to respond, you stood there in silence, biting your nails in gawkiness, waiting for Lady Dimitrescu to say something else.

"I suppose I could give you some.. help.." She reassured however it didn't sound that convincing.

"Girls! Come on meet our new prey."  She proclaimed, smirking her ruby lips while glaring into your soul. You didn't like where this was going; everything was like a colossal whirlpool, incasing you in with no warning.