Introduction (blurb)

The knock at the door. quite elegant but yet it still had so urgency to it. The sound of Micheal playing upstairs barely drowned out the knocking. Tubbo , having left to go find food, told Ranboo NOT to answer the door... but Ranboos forgetfulness drowned out his intelligence, and after taking one last look at the wither rose that stood on the tiled kitchen windowsill, got up with a sigh, to quiet to be heard but to loud to be classed a whisper. As he made is way towards the door with the trail of purple stars following him, he suddenly saw something green, something pink and someone wearing a yellow jumper through the blurred window on the front door.

His memories jogged back into his mind..

Dream..

Technoblade ..

They were in .. prison
And whose that with them... Dream knocked on the door once again, this time you could feel his anger in the vibrations pulsating through the house. Ranboo quickly ran up the stairs with skill. And walked towards the oak panel door on the left hand side of the landing. He grabbed the Handel and quickly opened the door. He was greeted with the sight of Micheal , his adopted son, playing tea party with his pet chicken. Ranboo , not thinking straight, grabbed Micheal and quietly mumbled "we need to go " into the baby zombie pigmens ear.