9th Chapter

"Şehzade! Neslihan gave birth to twins, a son and daughter. Congradulations!" nurse said and I couldn't lie I felt a lot easier after I heard I gave birth to a son everyone was excepting from me. And I stil gave birth even to a daughter and I couldn't hide my happiness.

Selim came inside his chambers together with his father Sultan Suleyman, Hurrem Sultana, Mihrimah Sultana and Nurbanu Sultana. I could see Mihrimah and Selim are really happy about this, while Nurbanu couldn't hide her tears anymore. She was next to Hurrem who obviously wasnt happy as the others were.

Sultan Suleyman first took my son into his hands.

"Your name will be Mehmed." he said and named a boy after his favourite son which died few years ago.

Then he took my daughter into his hands.

"Your name will be Mihrişah." he said and gave her to Selim, while I had Mehmed in my hands.

I couldn't help myself as tears started going down my eyes when I holded my baby for the first time in my life, my baby. But the tears were the happy ones.

" Our Mehmed is going to be a brave lion, and our Mihrişah is going to be our smart and beautiful Sultana

" Our Mehmed is going to be a brave lion, and our Mihrişah is going to be our smart and beautiful Sultana." Selim said as he sat next to me ignoring everyone else while we were admiring our beautiful children.

" This is for you, Neslihan. From now on you are my Sultana. Part of our Dynasty. Mother of my lion cub and my beautiful daughter." Selim said as he gifted me with beautiful jewerly which had tulip sign on it.

Tulip sign signalised Ottoman Dynasty, and from this day on, I was member of it, no matter who could and couldn't accept it

" Congradulations, I hope my grandchildren will grow up happy and helathy." Hurrem Sultana said as she took Mehmed in her hands, while Mihrimah Sultana took Mihrişah in her hands.

"My beautiful niece really looks alike you, mother. She has your eyes." Mihrimah said showing to Hurrem how Mihrişah resembles on her.

" And Mehmed reminds me of my son Mehmed, who tragically died." Hurrem said as tear went down her face.

Three months have passed since I gave birth to my beautiful twins Mehmed and Mihrişah.

Maid named Gulfidan came to serve me and to help me with my beautiful twins. I was afraid how much can I trust her, because at the end this is harem and everyone will work on their interest only. And those maids were easy to buy to work to someone, that was how Nurbanu and Hurrem had many loyal people.

At that moment someone knocked on my doors. Gulfidan came to notice me who came to see me.

" Sultana, Şehzade Murad wants to see you." Gulfidan said and I nodded her to let him in. I never had any contact with Şehzade Murad any time before because his mother Nurbanu kept him far away from me.

" Neslihan Sultana, I came to see my siblings. Can I?" Murad asked me. He was boy around eight years old, and he really resembled on Selim.

" Of course, Şehzade. They are your brother and sister. You can see them whenever you want to." I said and smiled to him.

" They are so beautiful, I am so happy I can see them now. I wanted to since they were born, but I wasn't allowed." Murad said sadly.

" Who didn't allow you to see them, Şehzade? You can visit your siblings whenever you want to." I said to him and putted my hand on his face to make him smile at least a little bit.

" My mother, she says they are my enemies and that you are a witch and that I should stay away from you. She doesn't let me go close to you or my siblings." Murad said so sadly that my heart was breaking when I saw what this stupid Nurbanu is teaching him.

" I am not a witch, Şehzade. Just your mother doesn't like me a lot. And your siblings aren't your ememies. They are part of your heart and your soul, and when you have siblings, you will never be alone. You will always have someone next to you." I said to him and he just hugged me at that moment.

" You are so good Neslihan, I wish my mother was like you." Murad said and I hugged him back.

At that moment, someone opened the doors so strongly that they have almost broken. I looked over there and I saw angry Nurbanu standing.

" Return my son to me, you won't make him your friend. Those are his enemies and he won't be close to them." Nurbanu yelled and showed her hand to signalise to Murad to come to her, but Murad stood beside my dress and took my hand.

" Murad, come here!" Nurbanu yelled so angrily.

" Valide, I am scared. Why are you like this? Why aren't you like Neslihan? She is so good mother. I want to spend time with my siblings." Murad said and started to cry.

" Şehzade, don't cry please. You can visit your siblings whenever you want." I said and smiled to him.

Canfeda, Nurbanu's loyal servant took Murad and left me alone with Nurbanu who was so angry on me. Honestly, if I would hear words like those from my child, I would question myself what have I done to be it like this. But Nurbanu wasn't like that.

"How can you fill my son's head with those nonsenses? You know very well that Murad and Mehmed will be enemies. I don't want you to see ever again close to my lion." Nurbanu yelled on me, but I stayed calm. I didn't want to upset because of her nonsenses.

"  Your son doesn't rhink like you. Don't destroy poor boy because of your hate towards me. It's not my fault Selim doesn't have any emotions to you anymore." I said to her with fake smile and I could see she was ready to get crazy on me.

" You will take care of yourself you slave, in front of you stands mother of Selim's eldest son and his first concubine

" You will take care of yourself you slave, in front of you stands mother of Selim's eldest son and his first concubine. Watch for your words." Nurbanu yelled.

" You are also a slave still, Nurbanu." I said to her because she was acting like she was of royal blood.

Nurbanu took a deep breath and came closer to me angrily. She raised her hand as she was ready to slap me, but Selim came and took her hand.

" Are you crazy? What are you doing?" Selim yelled on her angrily.