Chapter 1

BEEP BEEP BEEP !!

my alarm clock buzzed waking me up at... 7 AM!!!!! i was going to be late!!!!! i quickly put on black thigh high demonias and fisnets on my arms and legs and my emo cloak with embroidered skulls and punk signs and put on my skull nd put eyeshadow around its eye sockets evilly, i put on makeup onn my face (eyeliner dripping down my cheeks and black lipstick) and i put on my black nail varnish and shaved my eyebrows depressed. 

when i went downstairs my two siblings were sitting at the tabble, bellroc made eggs ad they were burnt to a crisp and nari was yeeting them at their face.

i out one in my mouth and threw up on the floor it was GREEN!!. "EW !!!!!!! i hates green eggs and ham"                                                                                                                                                                                   i put on my fingerless gloves and started to walk out of the house as all the smoke alarms went off and bellroc started burning nari's hair off

on my way to school i saw Morgana, she walked away from her brother, Arthur, A JOCK !!!1 i hate jocks... 

"Hi skrael" she said, rolling her eyes and chewing her emo black bubblegum and blowing an evil bubble, "my brother called you a slur at the dinner table last night. he is still bullying me for being friends with you"

"I DONT CARE!!!! i said and then gasped realising how mean i had just been to my best friend. " im sory morgana.................. im jusut...... youre brother is always so mean to me!!! he is always calling me mean names and putting me in lockers with douxie, and i am SICK!! of being in the locker next to that stupid freak douxie!! i swear.. one day i'll.. i'll fight back!!"

"Watch it freak !" i heard arthur yell from behind us, then he started running into school, because hes a jcock.

when i walked into school i watched douxie the freshman get shoved into a locker by... someone new ? this wasnt arthur! he had silver hair in a sexy mullet and a hippie moustache and NO bald spot...... i blushed cutely and he turnned around and i saw his sexy cheeks go red like tomsotes.

"i-I-i-i-i'm sk-" I started, but then.. GALAHAD pushed me out the way and put out his hand to merlin, who kneeled down and kissed it.
"Galahad, the knight" he said flirtily, winking at the muscular man halfway through pushing a GROSS poser emo into the locker.

"Merlin, the immortal" he said "it is a pleasure to meet thy"

Galahad blushed and snarled at me, i ran away sadly and angry.

i went and cried in the toilet and morgana came in and climbed over the cubicle door and kneeled in fronnt of my face

"how did u get in here this is the mens toilets"
"what happened? why r you crying??" she said boredly, "u are smudging your eyeliner!!"
"that stupid fucking bitch galahad!! he stole my chance to get with...with...." 

I couldnt tell Morgana that i had a crush on merlin... she would kill him...........

"uh..uhh... OTTO!!!"
"rally? he doesnt seem like ur type"

i floated over her head and out of the toilets because i did not feel like explaining.. i floated all the way to the football pitch where i smoked ciagarettes and drugs under the bleachers, i am not like other demigods, i skip school. i watched the football team practice for the game coming up. then i realised merlin was on the football team!! what if he saw me....

i hid behind the seats and watched him from underneath... he is so hot... I MEAN WHAT!!!!!!!! no he is not he is just a FILTHY mortal...... but he is so cute....  i watched him high fiving and bro hugging arthur when he scored a goal... i wish that were me.... i turned around to get back to my drugs and when i turned around merlin was there!!

"youre so edgy" he giggled flirtily
"WHAT!!!" I yelled and hit my head, "HOW DID U FIND ME HERE!!!" 
"you are too cute to miss.." 
"BUT... but... i thought you were homophobic........."
"I can make exceptions." he winked and ran back to the football pitch, putting his helmet back on

DID MERLIN THE IMMORTAL JUST FLIRT WITH ME ??!?!?!?!?!?!

(AN: hi guys let me know in the comments if u liked this :3 i worked rally hard on it :333)