chapter 2

when i got home that night i thought about merlin, and galahad and how i wanted to kill him... and i thought about merlins sexy earrings... and his varsity jacket... and his rat tail...... i was eating my cold lasagna for dinner when i got a text

Hi skrael it was merlin!!! do u wanna come to the RAGER! arthur is throwing on wednesday
You know i hate arthur....
come on itll be fun !
o-okay.... i will bring  morgana too.

MERLIN INVITED ME TO A PARTY!!! i could not believe my luck.. i wondered who else would be tere.. merlin, arthur, galahad, strickler, otto.... and so many more. i finished my lasagna and got ready to go to sleep.

the next day when i saw merlin stuffing douxie into his locker he winked at me.. and later during his football practice he gave me his jacket (which i threw on the ground becasuse if im not cold i get rashes). and while i was watching him play i heard two peopel talking under the bleachers... it was...... GALAHAD AND OTTO ???!?!?!?!??! 

"u should kiss merlin at arthurs party tomorrow... and show that skrael bitch whose boss..." otto said
"u are so right... i csnt wait...."

I HELD BACK MY GASP i could not beliee that 1. galahad and otto were friends?!?!??! galahad is the most popular boy in school... otto is just.. 2. HE WANTS TO STEAL MY... boyfriend? is merlin my.. boyfriend... i mean...... he did call me cute.............. but we have not kissed or anything....... i want to though.. 

i watched him play football, he is so handsome... but then he tripped as he kicked the ball, and he fell over and i heard a loud CRACK then coach lawrence came over and carried him away on a stretcher. HE BROKE HIS LEG... who will i go to the party with now.... theres always morgana but shell probabky be having sex with bellroc or somethng. i watched otto and galahad walking away from the football pitch and i got an idea...

~~time skip~~

"GALAHAD!! OTTO!! WAIT FOR ME!!" i said, i saw my reflection in the glass and i looked super hot and sexy.
"oh." Otto rolled his eyes, "its u"
"can i go to the party with you tonight? merlin cant come" i started crying so they would feel sory for me.
"hmm" galad hummed " ok"
"REALLY>!?!?!?!" i said and he nodded.... maybe if i becam friends with them galahad wouldnt have sex with merlin i thought.

(AN: hey guys what should skrael wear to the party tomorrow :P)