2. Cheater

♥♥♥

♥♥♥

Down there at one of the restrooms, Jimin pulled away from the girl that was almost eating his face, breathing heavily. He wasn't really surprised when she leaned down to place a kiss on his neck; instead, he grabbed his phone that was thrown on the counter to check the time in it.

"Dammit, the lecture starts now." He said in annoyance as he hastily buttoned up the first few buttons of his shirt, and tried to make his hair look decent.

"C'mon, Jimin! It's not like we care." The girl whined while adjusting her clothes as well. Also, she didn't want them to be in that certain lecture, knowing about Aria's presence that she never liked.

"Chloe, hurry up." He ignored her words, picking up his backpack from the floor. "We skipped the first one already."

The couple walked in the class, everybody looking at them for a second then focusing on their papers again. They were famous of being late for lectures, everytime for the same reason.

Except for Aria, she kept her eyes on Jimin, who flashed her a warm smile while taking his seat, causing her to blush. However, her shy smile immediately faded away once she was met with Chloe's death glare. So, she just stared down at her notebook, pretending to be following the professor.

Despite everything that was noticed, one thing had always gone unnoticed. Taehyung's eyes that were observing every single action of Aria. And he couldn't help but to feel bad for her.. And because of her.

"I've never seen such a boring lecture!" Chloe exclaimed, causing the others to stare at her with confusion.

"Boring? It was for one hour, and it was all about year marks projects. Were you even listening or just huffing on your fake nails?" As usual, Anna was the one to snap at her, making Aria secretly feel satisfied with Chloe's dumbfounded face.

"Anna.." Jimin sighed while staring at her, causing her to blankly look at him. "Get it down a little."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes then turned to look somewhere else.

"Tae." Taehyung looked at Jimin, humming in response. "Was Aria fine that morning?"

"Why are you whispering?" He asked, already knowing the answer. Yes, Jimin had always been caring about her, but since he had this certain girlfriend, he didn't want to show it anymore.

"C'mon.. Just answer me."

"Well, your parents won't be home, and they didn't even tell her. How do you think she would be feeling?"

"Alright." Jimin sighed heavily, now knowing that he would have to deal with that sooner rather than later.

For some reason, Chloe suddenly told Jimin that she had to go to see her cousin. He slightly frowned that her and her cousin weren't that good together, but then he shrugged anyways. He didn't care that much about all of her actions or relatives.