How it all started.

Ok, first things first Ava and Annie are cousins in real life. And in the fanfic, they're not related. Please don't come for me and Annie we made this fanfic in our discord server as a joke. Okay, I'm excited to start let's go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annie's POV:

"You know, sometimes I wish I never met you," said a white silhouette standing in front of me. My eyes were hurting and my vision was blurry, also my head was pounding like crazy. and for some reason.. I felt like I couldn't move..

Suddenly, I woke up to the sound of buzzing from my friend Arumin who was texting me rapidly. I breathed hard.. 'It was a dream..' I thought. I groan as I turned to open the messages and had to see this:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arumin:
AYO

Arumin:
ANSWER

Arumin:
RIGHT NOW

Arumin:
YOU WON'T BELIEVE

Sofia:
Bro what is it                                                         
Arumin:
SOMEONE YOU MIGHT KNOW MIGHT TRANSFER INTO OUR SCHOOL... I WONT TELL WHO THO

Sofia:
Okay..?

Arumin:
HURHUEHE OK OK TTYL SEE U IN SCHOOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be honest, I was confused. I put my phone down in disbelief and annoyance as I sat up from my bed rubbing my temples hoping that this day would go by quickly. I look at the my phone, and it was 7:30 AM and I woke up before my alarm. So to calm me down, I took a shower and gotten ready for school. Time flew by fast. It was now 8:24 and I usually leave the house at 9:10 so I had some time to spare. I scrolled through my phone and then decided to talk to some of my friend's and in this case, one of them was already online. 'HEY,' Ayo had said in the chat. I replied with a '?' in return.  Ayo quickly replied saying 'NICKI MINAJ IS THE QUEEN OF RAP!!' I stare at my phone in confusion replying  'what' Ayo immediately replied texting, 'NIKI MINAJ IS THE QUEEN! OF! RAP!!!!' At that moment, I shut my phone off and locked the doors to my house, and headed out to school.

It was 9:12 now and I only had walked a quarter close to my school. I was still wondering what was in my dream and who that person was. Either way, I was eager to know who or what that thing or person was. Time flew fast and once I had finally reached my school, thats when I saw my friend Mort. "Annie!!" yelled Mort. I wave and smiled at Mort as they came running towards me for a hug. "I missed you so much! How have you been?!" She asked excitedly. "I've been good!" I say out of joy, Mort was one of my closest friends that I've known. She was one of my happiness and joy to my world growing up. And also were one of my neighbors I have had growing up with. "Well i'm glad you have been good!" Mort said smiling happily at me. I smiled back as I walk to the front of our school with Mort. 'Survey Corps Academy sure is one heck of a crazy school.' I thought sighing in tiredness.

"Hey Annie!" Mort said inside of the building waving towards me. "Come here! I have something to show you." I come towards Mort as she was holding something which was small and shiny. "What do you need?" I ask curiously. "I have.. A necklace! For me and you to wear. I-its actually a partner necklace but it can just be a friendship necklace! For us bring friends fir a long time!" Mort said while looking a bit flustered and a bit fidgety while holding one of the necklaces to me. The necklace was a shiny pretty metal with a lace outline and a heart in the middle. And as for Mort the necklace was also the same. "For me? Thank you so much Mort! That's so sweet of you!" I say out of joy. I accept the necklace and immediately give a big hug towards Mort. She looked really surprised as I gave her the hug. I even think she was blushing too. " Y-You're welcome Annie!" Mort said while accepting my hug. After the embrace, I let go and waited a while with Mort and some of my friends for my first period of class to start.

We were sitting at the benches when one of my friends spoke out loudly. "Annie! When can we hangout after school again?" Naoto says while whining. "You know how busy I am Naoto. I'm always not that free." I say stretching my arms. "Then what about next week? Or the week after?! Or the week after that we-" "How about we get ready for our first period?!" I say interrupting Naoto a bit irritated. I love my friends with all my heart including Naoto. But sometimes they're limits on some days like these.

A few minutes later, the bell rang and all the students started to rush in inside of their classes and started to get their books in their lockers. My friends already went to their other classes While for me, I had everything already and just headed straight for my class. While I was walking to my class I contemplated on walking back home and just skipping or not being in the streets and getting a job. So I chose to get my life together. Once I entered the class I knew I was going to hate the day already. The class was none other than my least favorite and the worst class ever... Which was Biology.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: to my discord 4lifers I'm so so sorry if I didn't add you in this chapter. I PROMISE YOUR GOING TO BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER JUST EITHER DM ME IF YOU WANT TO BE IN IT WHILE IT LAST!!! also sorry if their was errors in the fic lol

p.s mort and naoto ily guys ok bye