Dangerous Jealousy.

In the mean time

*Narrator POV*

Jax felt someone shaking him awake. He smiled sweetly thinking it was obviously Kristina.

- Ew, dude! Don’t smile at me like that! What kind of gay shit is that?!

 Jax opened his eyes and his smile faded away. Juice and Tig were standing in front of him, with a disgusted look on their faces.

- What the hell?

Asked Jax, getting on a sitting position.

- It’s 10:30 already Jax! The shop is opening in half an hour. Go take a shower.

Said Clay, passing by and picking up an empty bottle vodka from the floor.

- Who the hell thought it would be funny to throw bottles of vodka on others?

Yelled Clay.

- Do you guys know where Kristina is?

Asked Jax, looking around, but no sign of her.

- Yeah she went home with Opie. He offered to give her a ride.

Juice replied.

Jax eyes got darker. Kristina, home with Opie? Chibs bit his lip, knowing that Jax would go crazy. He glared at Juice who didn’t realize anything wrong and kept talking.

- I mean they just left and Ope asked me to wake …

Jax didn’t even wait for Juice to finish his sentence; he got up, and went out. Chibs ran behind him, glaring at Juice on the way. Jax got on his bike, and was putting his helmet on, when Chibs called after him.

- Jax! Where you going, brother?

- Kristina’s.

Said Jax without even looking at him.

- Jax! Calm down!

Chibs shouted.

But it was too late; Jax was already on the road.

- Shit.

Muttered Chibs before jumping on his bike and following Jax. They were driving now for 10 minutes, when Jax stopped, staring at a car that parked in front of a house. Chibs was now on his right, and followed Jax stares. Opie and Kristina got out of the car laughing. Jax eyes got darker when Opie held her by her hips and held the door for her.

- Jax … Jax!

Yelled Chibs to Jax who was already walking fast to the house. Chibs ran after him and held his arm.

- Let go!

Shouted Jax.

- What are you going to do? Huh? You’re gonna hit Opie? Jax, you have no right to come in between them. She is not your…

Chibs couldn’t finish his sentence because Jax’s fist was sent straight to Chibs, who let out an ‘OUCH’ as he held his nose, trying to stop the blood from dripping.

- When I said don’t hit Ope, I didn’t meant hit me instead, scumbag!

Jax sighed and got out a bandana from his pocket and gave it to Chibs.

- I’m sorry, man … I just lost control …

Said Jax, massaging his fist.

- I can clearly see that… now do you mind telling me what’s the problem with you?

Asked Chibs while pressing the bandana on his nose.

- She is.

Said Jax while rubbing his face.

- You like her, right?

Jax nodded, not willing to sound like an old romantic homosexual guy who is sure he will never find the love of his life.

- You gotta show her you love her. And it’s not by crashing into her house that it will work.

- I want to, but I don’t want her to think I’m rushing things.

Said Jax.

- Listen to you! You sound like an old romantic homosexual guy who is sure he will never find the love of his life.

Laughed Chibs. Jax smiled and hugged Chibs.

- I love you, brother.

- My broken nose loves you too.