Backstage Tears|Presmax

I do NOT Own the art above.
Setting after Eggs Benefits ⚠️Warnings⚠️
@buse as mentioned in the episode and of course swearing.

POV Max
I would never admit it but I was worried about Preston. I would also never tell anyone he was my crush.  And he is never this late for dinner. I got up and left the Mess Hall without telling Neil and Nikki where I was going. It was already dark out as I walked the short distance to the theater. I soon reached the stage and looked around, I heard small crys behind a large bush prop.

POV Preston
I ran to the theater as quick as I could to escape Nurf. My whole body was aching from the multiple wounds Nurf had givin me. I sat behind one of the theater props and stayed as silent as I could before I heard nurf walk away. I could hear David yelling that it was time for dinner. I didn't feel like going. No one like me anyway. I buried my face in my knees and cried.

POV Max
I walked around the big theater prop to see preston crying in a small ball on the ground. "Jesus Preston the fuck happend to you?!" I asked Preston who quickly shot up in a panic. "Oh, max. Um I'm fine it's just..." He paused for a second. "Acting! For a play I'm doing, that's all." Preston says not looking my in the eyes. "That is bullshit Preston" I say earning a guilty look from the bleeding boy in front of me. "What happend." I ask him sternly. "I-I..." Preston stutters before bursting into tears. Oh jeez. I don't know how to deal with crying people. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around the crying boy and he immediately hugged back. We sat on the stage hugging for a long time before Preston's breathes became slower and he stopped crying. I tried to stand up and leave but Preston wouldn't let me go. I sighed and wrapped my arm around him. "Do you hate me max?" I hear Preston whisper into my hoodie.

POV Preston
"Jesus Preston the fuck happend to you?!" I hear someone ask surprisingly. I immediately recognized the voice to be Max. "Oh, max. Um I'm fine it's just..." I paused for a second thinking of an excuse. "Acting! For a play I'm doing, that's all." I say not daring to look him in the  eye. "What happend." Max askes sternly scaring me slightly. "I-I" I stutter at a loss for words. I can't tell him what happend, Nurf will just hurt him to. I burst into tears. I feel Max hug my lighty and I melt into the hug, crying my heart out. I hug Max back tightly and grip the back of his hoodie. After awhile I start to calm down. Max Tries to leave but I hug hum tighter refusing to let go. Max leans against the prop and put his arm around my waist. "Do you hate me max?" I whisper hoping he wouldn't hear me. I pull away from the hug. Tears pride in the corners of my eyes as I look up at a stunned max. I wipe away the tears from my face and expect the worst.

POV Max
I'm at a loss for words. Preston thinks I hate him. I look at Preston who has tears in his eyes. I cup his cheeks with my hands and kiss him quickly. I pull away after just a second. "I'm sorry I wasn-mph" I was cut off by a pair of soft lips pressing against mine.

POV Preston
Max kissed me. "I'm sorry I wasn-" I cut Max's apology off by kissing him. His lips were like velvet, soft and warm. I pulled away face a deep crimson. I look deep into maxes stunned eyes. His face is a deep red as well. To be honest it's the first time I've ever seen him blush. "I love you max" I say smiling and cuddling up to his side. "I love you to, and I'm here to protect you." He whispers laying his head on mine. We both fall asleep in eachothers arms.

Bonus
David found them cuddling and took a picture, he ran off and put the picture on his memory board.

                            A/N
First story. Sorry if it's cringe. I'll get better I promise! Hope you liked it!😁 746 words.