Trust

The sunset had came and the day was coming to an end. Senku, a boy dreaming of going to space, had past out.

When he finally woken from clashing in with the bullies who was tearing his creation apart and the boy who protected his work, he noticed that the boy was sitting next to him and his project.

"Hey!" The boy spoke with joy. "You're awake."

Senku got up slowly and noticed that it was almost sunrise. The day was almost at an end. Was he really out for that long?

"Can you stand?" The boy reach out his hand towards the crimson eye boy, but the boy, used his own strength to stand. Finally getting a sense of what happened, he glance at the boy with bruises all over his body.

"Heh. I was worried that those guys would come back so I stayed by your side to make sure." The brown hair boy spoke. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect all of your work, but I did my best."

Why? Senku was quite confused as he looked at his project. Why did this boy step in and defended his work? He knew nothing about him and in vise versa. He didn't understand this one bit.

Before he had a chance to ask him, what his purpose behind his actions, the boy started to dash off into the distance.

"Gotta go now. Take care of yourself." The brunette smiled as he left Senku behind.

"Wha....What! What?" The crimson eye boy was just as confused as ever. "Seriously.....Who gets beat up by a bunch of teenagers, for a person you don't even know and just leave like that? Is he an idiot?"

The boy sighed as he gather his invention and left the scene. It was getting late and he had to go home. But he wonder to himself, if he would ever see that boy again?

The next day arose and Senku return to the same spot. He did his usual, trying to learn new things about science. It was hard carrying some of the materials, so he only wished he was strong enough to get more things done. He was curious if the boy was going to return again, or the bullies for that matter.

But unfortunately the strange brunette did not come. Senku continue to work hard until it was sunrise. When he return home once more, Byakuya, welcome him. When he did, Senku's adoptive father took notice that Senku seem a bit down somehow which was quite rare. He wanted to ask him about what happen, but decided to leave it be as he knew, that if Senku wanted to talk about it, then he would.

The next day came, and it was time for school. Senku packed his books, took the bus to get to his destination. He arrived early and decided to head to library to get more knowledge about science. The crimson eye boy check out a decent amount of books. When he left, he heard a very loud sound as he past the infirmary. Sounding a bit familiar he stopped to check in to hear what the ruckus was about, out of curiosity.

"AH! Ow! Ow! OW!" the voice yelled. "That hurts!"

Senku peaked in and noticed that it was that boy he met a few days ago.

"Well if you would stop getting into fights then you wouldn't have to see me so much." The nurse spoke, patching a band aid on his bruised cheek.

"But it was for a good reason ma'am! I had to do it!"

"Hmm? I wonder...about that."

"It's true!"

"You were protecting someone again, weren't you?"

"YES! I was! You see....The big guys were breaking his stuff an-"

"You wanted to help him right?" She was done patching the boy up. She got off her chair and bend down to his height, reaching out a hand, gently rustling his hair.