Solas x reader

This is like my weird thought process okay
Inquisitor is doing something in the emerald graves, while solas is trying to find something with a group of spies. Something happens to Levallan and he has to rescue her, but in the process they got stuck in this elvhen ruin and now they're kinda just waiting for someone to come get them, they're both too exhausted to do anything else.

She hasn't spoke at all, she stays sitting in the corner with her legs pulled up to her chest, chin resting on her knees. Her eyes are trained at the ground. Solas can't help but feel a pang of guilt in his chest every time he sees her glance up at him. Her eyes are filled with emotion.
One part of her is happy to see him alive, she wants to kiss him and to hold eachother like they had four years ago. She wanted her Vhenan. The other half of her was still recovering from the sudden abandonment, from the betrayal, from the embarrassment of having to explain to the few surviving members of her clan that, yes, she had removed the Vallaslin by choice. Yet she was unable to tell them why.
"Solas... I..." she didn't know what to say, her voice was weak and breaking. She was so tired, exhausted mentally and physically from the battle they had come out of. "I'm sorry I-" she completely cut herself off, hugging her legs to her chest tighter. Though that was barely possible.
"You have nothing to apologize for Vhenan." That name, damnit that name. It made her feel better, but also made her want to hit him. After all this time to call her that? Yet it was comforting, it helped calm her.
"Can I... come and sit by you?" He was surprised by the question.
"Of course." Of course, when have I ever said no? She hasn't forgiven him, that much was apparent. He had once again dragged her into a horrible situation though, the least he could do was try and comfort her.
She didn't stand, she crawled over to him and sat next to him. After a few minutes she leaned against him, and his arm wrapped around her shoulder. It was instinct.
"Why didn't you tell me?" That question had been on the tip of her tongue since she saw him on that field.
"I couldn't. I didn't know if you would... people would have me killed, and knowing we were together could get you killed." He sighed, tightening his grip on her shoulder "I wouldn't have risked my own life, certainly not yours." He looked at her, staring up at him with those beautiful eyes. He remembered that warm feeling after he woke up with her in his arms, those same eyes looking up at him with a tired smile. Now her eyes were different though, they held the emotions of someone who had been through far too much for her short life so far.
He glanced at her arm, prosthetic of course. Probably something Dagna made no doubt. That hurt, every time he saw it. It stung.
"I would have understood."
"I know. There is more to it than that, if it was simpler I would have told you. I didn't know if I could." He sighed, closing his eyes for a moment, trying to ignore her arm. "Are you still in pain?"
"Not much anymore. Sometimes my arm itches like there is still a hand there and I can't scratch at it because there is legitimately not a hand there."
She meant it to be a joke so her laughed, but behind that it hurt even more to hear. This was his fault.
"What do we do after this?" She sighed, snuggling into his side. He turned his head to kiss the top of hers. He would cherish this moment like it was their last, it very well might be. "Do we pretend this never happened?"
"I may... come and see you more often. Just make sure you get a healthy amount of sleep." She chuckled, going silent for long enough to hear the voices outside the cave in.
"So which one of us has to pretend to be unconscious so no one thinks we were cuddling?"