That thing about love

There is this thing about love. You cant be prepared or look out for it. It will come to you in an unexpected way. Suddenly your guard will be off. You will let it inside there is no otherwise. You will feel the connect. You will feel the spark. You will get lost in their eyes. All it takes is a microsecond. You will be in your daily life looking for love. may be you will have some expectations. But nothing will really work as the way you want. In love everything feels better and magical. You wont care about anything but that person. You start to dwell in their world of dream and in reality. There will be no fear, no doubt. Everything will seem possible. Everything will feel right.

Thats what happend to ashwin and sivaangi. They bonded immediately that didnt felt wrong. Thats how you feel when you are with your soulmate. You cannot stay away from them once you met them in your life.

Ashwin grabbing her turned out to be a hug from the back. Coz he didnt wanted to even stay a few centimetre away from her both mentally & physically. Even she didnt wanted to let him go. She is feeling complete. when she is with him. The void in her heart has been filled the second she met with his eyes. There is only emotions no logic.

Now ashwin slowly released his hold turned her facing him. He can see her face glowing in love making it even hard for him to bid a bye to her. But he have to.

Ashwin: "hey! Rowdy ne enna pandra ena?"

Siv: "
nan ethum panalaye. Neegatha etho pandringa. Enala breath pana kuda mudila neega kita vandha" Ashwin smiles at her and enjoying her innocence.

Ashwin: "enaku training time ahchu ill leave now. Evening pakalam" pulling her close again.

Siv: "mmmm" she looked into his eyes for a second and released herself took two steps back.

Ashwin: "thankyou! for understanding me" He wasnt ready to let her go but its getting late for him. she got that information by looking in his eyes. He walked in reverse. He saw her till he stepped down the stairs. She stood there leaning on the wall and did the same thing.

Ashwin changed to his dress got ready for the training which is on the other end of the campus. By the time vinay has already met with his new team and made himself comfortable for this new set of people. His coach is so encouraging. He saw all the records of vinay and motivated him to do more. And he suggested to take 3 hrs of practice since he is new. Vinay and his new team mate aatharv bonded quickly. Ashwin entered the court everyone became silent when he was talking with his coach.

Vinay: "yar ithu?"

Aatharv: "Ashwin bro! He is a Champ. Epayachu nama nalla effort podalanu terinja meeting la pesuvaru. Avlo motivation kedaikum. But avara patha elaruku bayam. He is training for his nationals game"

Vinay: "ivartha andha senior ah. Na inaiku campus kula pona ella edathulaiyum ivara pathi tha pesunaga"

Coach: "vinay come here. Ashwin this is vinay he have a great potential. We can have our hopes on him. When ever you are free teach him your techniques."

Ashwin: "welcome vinay. Its not about me teaching you gonna help you. Its your passion and fire only that will make you the master of your own art. But still whenever you need assistance you can approach me. Coach never had hopes on anyone except me. So you must be really good. Keep it up"

Vinay: "thankyou bro. Ill go practice" He left but he started to see ashwin as his role model. Since he gave a powerful vibe to him.

Sivaangi waiting for everyone to join in the class. Since people already knew she is the one with ashwin. They are making themselves seated around her. They all suckers for love stories. Slowly everyone asked her name and started asking about ashwin as ashwin already warned her about this. But there was one girl diya who is sitting with her on the same bench didnt asked anything but she was warm and welcoming. So sivaangi decided to talk to her.

Sivaangi: "hi diya. Who is our class teacher?"

Diya: "hey before that. Avanga elarum ipditha ashwin kooda nee pesurandrathukaga matum unkita friend aahgi famous ahga try pandranga. Dont believe them. Btw tara mam is our class teacher also she is a guide to ashwin in studies. She is really good"

Sivaangi: "ama avaru apove sonaru" face Palm.

Classes started tara mam had two continuous period since she handled maths. Sivaangi was so attentive. Tara mam really liked sivaangi. Class was about to end.

Coach: "break"

Ashwin's mind cant think of anything other than sivaangi when he is not training for the match. He went to see her but she didnt know he will be coming since he told he will meet her in the evening. Ashwin went upstairs were there is water purifier right infront of her desk. He made himself lean on the wall. his one leg folded backwards and pressing against the wall and made sure only she can see him. He started to zone out by seeing her looking at the board. Her cute face made his tiredness go away. He is thinking to himself that how lucky he is to find a girl who feels the same way as him. He stood there for a few minutes. Sivaangi felt something inside her like someone is watching. Girl instinct obviously. She slowly turned her head towards the door. Yah its him standing looking at her. She lost herself seeing him stand there. She cant hide her blush. She didnt know what to do. Keeping her hands on the table and slowly removed one finger from her clenched fist. And rotated it like "go" as she wanted him to go. He was not in mood for noticing her actions. He is not looking her hand as he already zoned out looking at her eyes. Sivaangi stood up asked permission to fetch water. Came out. Dragged him to the side.

Siv: "Ashwin.." he then realised she came out for him and he started laughing by looking at her nervous face.

Ashwin: "enna ma. Thanni kudika vandha. Athuku kuda vara kudatha enna?"

Siv: "pothum poi sonathu. Ivlo purifier vitutu inga varanunu ena avasiyam?"

Ashwin: "una inaikutha patha. Ana ouru second kuda pakama iruka mudila. Something is pulling me towards you. And one more thing i need to ask you"

Siv: "kelunga"

Ashwin: "nan ipdi close ah irukarathu unaku endha problemum ilaya?"

Siv: "nan sonala enaku bf irundhathu ilanu. Its because of my parents. I dono how they will react andha visiyathula. Enaku evlo proposal vandhalum never felt anything towards anyone so far. Proposal vidunga friends kooda enaku boys la ila. Ana ungala pathathum enake teriyama etho ahguthu. I get butterflies seeing you" Blushes.
"yarachu boy side la nadandhu ponale i felt wrong. Ana unga kuda irundhatha enaku safe ah iruku. When ever you are getting close. Ullukulla etho ahguthu ana thali iruka manasu varala. Appa amma ku terinja enna ahgunu terila ana i cant afford to stay away just because of that. I dono how this is all happening so fast. I dono why im opening up to you. Its unfathomable"

Ashwin: "ithu pothum. Inga paru. una vitutu engayum na eni pogamata. But we can take time to let ourself be even more comfortable with each other. And i want you as my girl. I wont let anyone take you away from me. Yara irundhalum seri. I know it only happens in movies ana you can trust me. And im yours" bell rang. Everyone started to come out.

Siv: "kelambunga yarachu pathara poranga"

Ashwin: "rowdy nu sona ipdi bayakara?" chuckles.

Siv: rolled her eyes. "please senior!"

Ashwin: "Okay evening pakalam"

Siv: "ipdi solitu next lunch break la varathinga. Unga nala na day dream panitu class gavanikama pora" Complains.

Ashwin: "saringa rowdy. Tata" he left.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys are liking this story💜