Shock

~A/N~

Slight degradation feel free to skip I will add ~ when it is over :) 

"Toji- ahh they will be back soon" You moaned, holding tightly onto his muscular back. "I don't care" He grunted, pushing you against the cold tile wall. You felt tiny compared to him, he was like a hungry animal and you were his prey....but you enjoyed it that way. "May I?" he breathed into your neck. You nodded your head in approval "I couldnt hear you princess" he continued kissing your neck and squeezing your thighs "ahhh yes please" you moaned louder than the first time. He stopped what he was doing then looked at you "your such a little whore" he smirked causing your eyes to widen before he pushed himself into you all at once. 

You gasped and shot your head up in surprise. He carried you directly under the water as he continued thrusting in and out of you. The hot water mixed with the pleasure you were feeling at the current moment was overwhelming. You still were not adjusted to his size and every time he pushed inside of you it sent waves of pain mixed with a euphoric feeling.

 "Ahhh yes" you moaned, digging your nails in his back, knowing that it would hurt him but you couldn't control yourself. "Toji- I- I am going to cum" you breathed as you wrapped your legs around him tighter. You reached your climax as you kissed him harshly and he pulled out. "You drive me insane sometimes you know that" he breathed still holding you up. You wrapped your arms around his neck as you looked at him, you were completely drained. "I happen to have that effect on most people" you mumbled resting your head on his shoulder while he turned the water off and carried you out of the shower.

You dried yourself off the best you could considering your legs were both sore from the run and from Toji. Your legs shook at you tried walking out of the restroom with Toji laughing from behind you causing you to shoot him a nasty look. "What you cant even walk now" he snickered "I hate you" you muttered.

~

You walked out of his room with your wet hair and turned the corner only to crash directly into Yuji. "oh sorry" you apologized, holding onto his arms for balance. Your eyes widened as you realized you were coming out of Toji's bedroom with wet hair and Toji was most likely following behind you. 

"So how was the gym?" You asked pulling him to the living room as fast as you could without falling. "Uh it was good.....were you just walking out of Toji's room?" he asked with a look of confusion plastered all over his face "um yeah ..... I just had to ask him how to turn on the shower" you nervously laughed. Yuji looked at you for what felt like hours. "uh huh" he said half believing what you were saying "yeah I guess the shower is complicated to turn on" he spoke giving you a look. "Heh yeah" you chuckled. "You should really easy up on those workouts y/n you seem like your overworking yourself" he cautioned getting up from the couch then walking over to his room.

"You really should be more careful" You heard a voice say from behind you "what the fuck" you muttered turning around from your spot on the couch. It was Gojo in the kitchen leaning against the cabinets with his arms crossed. "Ugh fuck off" you sighed laying down on the cushions. You heard him walking over to you as you rolled your eyes in a playful annoyance. He started getting closer to you on the couch then positioned himself on top of you. He looked down at you, his white hair dangling above you and his eyes piercing through you. "What do you want, Gojo?" you whispered with a blush appearing on your face because of how close he was getting to you. "Be honest y/n, you want me don't you" Gojo purred from above you.