What is love? -Bennett x Razor

Ignore any spelling mistakes 😭🤚 I'm tired but I tried ok? BAHXJWJDJEKD. also idk how to spell mondstadt so uhm. Ignore that being prolly spelt wrong 😐🤌✨

Anygays here's the story.

Third person POV:

"RAZOR WATCH OUT!" Bennett yelled out.

When he turned around an Abyss mage swung at Razor. Flames burning hot as it attacked relentlessly.

Razor struggled to dodge it attacks while Bennett could do nothing but sit helplessly on the sidelines, after all you can't fight fire with fire.

"HenEhHEe" Bennett turned around as a Hilichurl flung itself at him. Bennett quickly drew his sword out and set it ablaze before swinging at the beast.

He sliced it instantly killing it before looking over to Razor again. At that moment Razor took a glance to make sure Bennett was okay, bad idea.

Once Razor slightly turned his head the Mage flung a ball of fire in Razors direction searing the edge of his shirt and burning the side of his waist.

"KEKEKEKEKIK YoU sHaLl nOt WiN! We WiLl DeFeAt yOu AlL" it chuckled as it teleported away to safety.

Bennett squeaked at the realization of what happened before rushing over to Razor.

"GAHH! Razor!! No! Your hurt!" Bennett leaned the both of them down and rested Razors head on his lap.

"Bennett Razor is okay." Razor spoke softly and smiled.

"But I'm the one who suggested we go in the ruins!!" Bennett's eyes watered with tears threatening to spill.

"Bennett no worry, Razor is fine." Razor leaned up and cupped Bennett's face "look at Razor. See? Razor okay!"

Razor wiped the tears from Bennett's eyes and stood up.

"Razor and Benny go back?" Bennett nodded and They walked out of the Domain.

"You sure your ok? My bad luck prob-"

"No." Bennett got cut off by Razor "what happened was not Bennett's fault. Bennett should not be blamed"

"But!" Bennett stopped and more tears dripped down his cheeks.

"No buts, not Bennett fault." Razor grabbed Bennett's hand and continued to walk.

"Let's go to Barbara, she can heal you!" Bennett smiled.

"But razor don't like people town" Razor sighed and looked at the ground. "But if it will make Bennet happy then Razor will go."

Bennet smiled and dragged Razor all the way to Mondstadt (idfk how to spell it). Bennett walked with Razor all the way up to the Cathedral. The two walked inside and Bennett walked over to Barbara.

"Barbara! Hey!! Over here!" He giggled and ran up to her "mind healing razors wound? He got hurt while we were adventuring." Bennett scratched the back of his head embarrassed.

"Of course!" Barbara smiled and walked over to the Wolvendom boy.

Razor turned so she could see the burn across his hip.

"Razor fine. Doesnt hurt." Razor tried to assure everyone but Barbara frowned.

"No razor I'll heal you. It's a bad burn." Barbara put her hand above the burn and started treating it.

Razor winced a bit but was otherwise fine. Bennett watched from aside while trying not to get his bad luck in the way.

"Bennett not want to be near Razor?" Razor frowned noticing the distance he put between them.