introduction of charlton and ruby

the loud music mixing with the rattle of voices going all around the room filled my ears as i walked through the party. i was with a couple of my friends who invited me last minute. i don't know anyone but i think i can have fun either way. nothing can ruin my night.

"let's take a jell-o shot ruby!!" my friend alyssa yelled obviously already having some. i smile and slurp the jello down grabbing another. and maybe another. alyssa and i dance and laugh taking the dancing to far. swaying my hips and running my hands through my hair and neck. i was having the most amazing night. "ruby come meet these guys they say they're from australia" my friend amaya yells. zipping my focus back to reality i yell, " yes!!! omg Australian accents are so fucking hot".
obviously spitting out every thought i have. i walk to amaya sitting on top of a table while three guys stand in front of her. "ruby this is noah, william, and charlton" she says yelling over the music. "those are very australian names omg" i say surprised. "you mean aussie names" the last one says, charlton or whatever. i awkwardly smile, "yes that is what it must be called" i walk away not caring for it just for the whole australian thing.

"alyssa!!! let's dance i'm bored", i say pouting. "sorry love i'm going to go have some funnnn with this guy noah" she says winking. "ugh fine whatever have fun use your protection", i sigh.
i take one more jelly shot but it falls out my mouth "shit" i groan licking it off my fingers from my chest. "time to dance", i whisper to myself. dancing and dancing and dancing more dancing i forgot about all the things in life. i feel eyes on me ruining my mood but choose to ignore it. nope nevermind it's weird now. i turn to my surprise it was the australian boy. "what are you looking at aussie boy" smirking dragging the word aussie. " nothing i just think it was a good show" he says getting closer to me. his voice is really confusing it's like american and australian plus very deep. i like it. "why don't u join me then ?" i say getting closer too looking up at him. "mm no i don't think so i'd rather watch" he shrugs smiling. "whatever" i say annoyed walking away. i hear him laugh from behind. i look back and see his face drop when he's done laughing with his friends. i was dancing with some random dude and made sure he saw. "asshole" i mouth to him. he looks in a way where i can't tell if he cares or doesn't.

that was the start to our complicated emotionally wicked mess. we had no idea what would come next. and u don't either.

the next morning i woke up next to alyssa and her slobbing hair. i groan with the biggest headache ever. i can't remember what happened last night. "wake up" i say swatting my arms on her. i get up and almost step on amaya. "omg amaya get up too jesus" i say with my voice barely functioning.

we make breakfast and eat at the breakfast nook. i guess i forgot to mention that alyssas parents are out of town for a week so we have all the freedom no one ever gets. "hey you were having fun with that australian guy huh alyssa?!" amaya teases. i feel confused on why that would make me feel weird. "what australian guy?", i say sipping my juice. "you drink too much ruby, um the three australian guys uh noah, william, and charles or something" " oh charlton yeah" i nodded. "which one were you having fun with huh", i say teasing as well. "noah he's cute but definitely won't happen again", she says. i feel relieved charlton is of somewhat interest to me. even though he's a jerk.

________________________________
hiiii soooo i saw a couple people liked it so i guess i would write more and laroi has been getting a lot more popular!! i would recommend getting into him more when reading this because there's a lot of connection to him in real life. but yeah so i hope you enjoy!!
❤️‍🩹