﹝𝟖﹞

〔 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘵 𝘙𝘢𝘪𝘥 〕

𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥! <3

I stare at Jean next to me.

"Erwin, I have no doubt you are a genius, but this has got to be the worst disguise ever. Was there really no one else that looked even a little bit like Eren?" I ask as I tilt my head at Jean, trying to see Eren in him.

Is that wig made of horse hair..?

Jean huffs and crosses his arms, "Quit staring at me! I've been against this from the start."

The Captain speaks up in front of me, "Tch. They look pretty similar to me. They both have that same constipated scowl. Except Jean is more horse-like."

I stifle a laugh, and Jean goes red in the face. He opens his mouth to say something, then decides it's best not to annoy the Captain after he sees the glare on his face.

Erwin sighs, "We just needed someone to fill in briefly, it looks close enough from a distance."

"True. Military Police are idiots anyway. They couldn't kill a titan if it was laying right in front of them." I take a peek out of the carriage window to see some MP's, completely oblivious to what's about to happen.

They don't even notice the Scouts hiding around the rooftops... 

This is the interior's protection? Yikes. No wonder a titan shifter was hiding right under their nose.

The Captain, Erwin, Jean and I are currently in a carriage riding through Stohess. Hange is set up with her squad laying extra traps to try to stop this monster.

And right now Eren, Mikasa, and Armin are the bait. Why did they have to be left with the most dangerous job again? 

If all is going according to plan, they should be luring "Annie" into the underground tunnels to contain her better.

...But I have a feeling it isn't going to work out that smoothly.

Suddenly our carriage jerks to a halt. I start to fall forward, and reach my arms out to stop myself. I look up to see the Captain.

Unfortunately my hands land on him in front of me. On his left arm and right thigh, closest to his injuries.

He groans in pain and widens his eyes in shock.

I freeze for a second, before I quickly pull myself back into my seat, "Sorry Sir!"

He takes a breath, trying to recover, "If it wasn't for your help yesterday I'd think that you're trying to kill me, Arlert."

I sweat drop. Next to me I hear Jean stifle a laugh. I glare at him and elbow his side, when the door next to me swings open.

"HALT!" I hear from outside.

Great. I knew we'd get stopped by MPs...

The open door reveals two MPs. It's as if they're trying to seem intimidating, but look so nervous I can't even take them seriously.

"Step out of the carriage!" I know that annoying ass voice.

The Captain slowly steps out of the carriage first, taking extra precaution as to not worsen his injuries.

Erwin speaks quietly to Jean, "Stay in here. They still think that you are Eren and they're afraid of you. If things start to sound bad step out and reveal yourself. We'll have some Scouts here with gear for you pretty soon and then you should go find Eren."