Chapter 28: A guest

Olivia POV

I think Alexander understands that I'm not going to tolerate his loosed personality with the other actresses. He doesn't so much as smile to them, although he's to late, I don't care. I only care about bringing my A game on in my acting.

Clara has been a darling and helped me by telling me I'm a natural, I just have to get off what I was taught in school and just be me and bring my style. And its working. Right now on twitter I'm #3trending. People talking about me, one twitter user saying this . "What a beautiful woman how come I never noticed her💁" so many beautiful comments I'm actually trending worldwide. The movie producers and team suddenly loves me. Alex can't find one wrong after my scenes and it irks him because I know he likes to taunt me. Clara is a gem with her own style of loving. Even while practicing with me, she was a snob and she cant help it. I just have to love her for it.

Alexander asked to see me after the shoot but I skipped him and I'm headed home Now. I don't need his drama now. I hope Paula made something sweet. Oh dinner my tummy rumbled.

I saw the apartment door open and I slowed my steps. Approaching with caution. I thought about calling the police but I think that's too rash. I picked a flower vase and kept proceeding with caution. The door suddenly opened wider revealing a very worried Clara with a bag in her hands stuffed with things. I relaxed my muscles. "What is wrong Clara" I asked.

"Olivia Clara has been rushed to the hospital" the vase fell from my hands scattering. The shock was too much. "What! H'how why?" I asked panicking and stuttering.

"I'I' don't know s'she was on the floor when I got back from work barely breathing. I called the ambulance and they took her. I had to stay back to get some things for her. I'm rushing there right now." She said shaking. "Let's go" was all I could say and we both got into her car and she drove recklessly to the hospital. She's even more worst in driving than paula.

We rushed to the receptionist or the nurse I really don't care. My friend is all that maters now. "Please we are here for a Paula rayes, she was brought by an ambulance." I told the lady. She nodded checking through her folders.

"Yes she's minor surgery right now" she replied. My heart jumped out of my chest.

"What is wrong with her, what is happening" I panicked. Clara nodding behind me shaking.

"We'll have to wait for the doctor" she smiled sadly.

Clara and I sat down holding each other. I don't know what will happen if I loose my Paula. Get a grip of yourself Olivia nothing is going to happen.

After an hour or so the nurse told us that Paula was out of the surgery and she is now in a private ward resting. I sighed in relieve and we rushed to the ward.

We met a doctor there with two nurses taking reports. Clara immediately rushed to Paula and held her hands gently while stroking her hair. She looked so pale and tired I couldn't believe it was her. Was she always so pale and tired looking. This is not her, I waited for the doctor to finish talking to the nurse before I asked my questions.

"Please what is wrong with her?" I asked weakly. The doctor smiled widely and I couldn't understand why he was smiling. He has a very sick patient from the looks of Paula.

"Nothing serious ma'am, she is three weeks pregnant" the doctor said smiling. What! Pregnant? The pregnant kept echoing in my head repeatedly. Clara looked so shocked her mouth was opened.

"W'what? No she can't possibly be" I couldn't finish my sentence. He nodded confirming it.

"From the looks of things she doesn't know too but she is, and she almost lost the baby" he added.

I didn't know what was scary her pregnant or almost loosing the baby?

"She was stressed. She nearly miscarried but she'll be fine just enough rest and a healthy diet would do" the doctor smiled. ..

I nodded and watched him and the nurses leave.

We sat beside Clara with so much thoughts going through our minds. Who is the father?

When did this happen. Paula doesn't even have sex like i do. Why was she so reckless and careless. She's only been with her ex and its just twice all her life, now this!

Paula stirred awake slowly. We ran to her side to help her up. After she was comfortable are eyes roamed around the room trying to make sense of the situation we in.
"What happened?" She asked. Her voice so dry and hoarse. Clara immediately offered her water. She drank a little.

"I found you unconscious in front of the apartment" Clara answered dropping the water bottle.

"What did the doctor say caused it." She asked weakly. She struggled to keep her eyes open but then she fell asleep again.
She looked so pale and weak.

I hope she doesn't loose the baby, even if she doesn't want it. loosing it like this would be too painful. She has to make the decision herself...

Paula POV....

I felt pains all over my body as I slowly try to bring myself conscious. I opened my eyes slowly seeing both olivia and Clara by my side warmed my insides. Olivia was on her phone while clara was just watching me. They both rushed to me as I woke up.

"Hey baby, you okay" Clara said petting my head. I smiled.

"What did the doctor say" I asked curious.

They both stared at each other then at. I felt cold. Omg I'm I going to die? Is it a deadline disease?

Clara urged Olivia to speak with her eyes. Olivia sighed then smiled weakly at me.

"Paula you are three weeks pregnant" she said smiling sadly. I stared at her blankly. I can't process this, I looked at her funny.

"You are pregnant but its okay we are here for you okay" Clara added. That's where my head processed the information.

The pregnant echoed in my head then it finally hit me. I have only been with Ethan. I'm on pills for heaven sakes. How? How I'm I with child! I felt the tears. I can't do this. I can't bring a child into my messy world. I can't bring a child I'm so confused. I can't

They both came and crushed me in a hug as I cried my eyes out. I can't bring a baby to my crazy world.

******

I was out of the hospital. Sitting on the couch munching on an ice cream thinking about my next step with the baby. I know it cruel not calling it my baby but I still don't know if I want to keep the baby.

Its crazy I'm pregnant, apparently the pills I've been taking weren't birth control pills they were Olivia's infection pills. Skin infection pills! It was in our medicine cabinet and they looked alike. Its funny how this baby thrived under the infection pill.

I don't want anyone to hurt it and I'm already over protective about my tummy. The doctor gave a lot of instructions and honestly I've been only able to do one. Which is rest appropriately which is all I do , sleep,eat,sleep,eat it so boring and tiring already.

Clara has taken on the decoration of my studio and honestly I feel sad for being a burden to them. I can't do anything about it but rest so the baby will be fine. At least so I can have an healthy abortion if I decide not to keep it.

Right now I just have to figure out how I'll tell my parents and move away so Ethan will never find me if I decide to keep the baby. Even if I decide to take the baby out only my parents will know. He doesn't deserve to.......