A/N: PLEASE READ!

A/N: This whole book is being rewritten.

I wasn't too sure at first, thus I put out the first chapter and waited to see the reaction. @Indiefriends has been the first to leave a review on it (which i read over and over and over again bc it made me so happy!!) and based on her/his/their (please correct me if you have a preferred pronoun) comments, I will proceed with the story.

Now, I know that sounds impetuous but I for so long have stressed over my readers not liking my content and have now realized that I write because I genuinely enjoy writing; not for pretty comments. Don't get me wrong; I will forever be grateful for the support you all have given me! I try my hardest to write to please my readers, and therefore I truly hope you guys could give it a chance and read it. If you don't like it, then don't read it (and while writing this, i know i'm coming off as petulant but I promise I don't mean this in a petty sort of way. I just could not think of another way to put it, so rest assured I hold no grudges! everyone has their own opinion and i respect that) If you do like it, then I hope you will continue to enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it!

Why I'm rewriting:

Because I couldn't stand the way I wrote Ecstasy. I just could not, and no matter how many times I told myself that it was somewhat decent, I couldn't help but just hate the way I drew things out. This all just goes back to improvement. My writing style has been progressing and I fully intend on taking advantage of that. I love creative writing, whether that be in the form of wattpad fanfictions based on the harry potter series I read nearly six years ago or in poetry. And because I love it so much, I try my hardest to put my best work forward. Of course, attaining perfection is impossible, for we are always improving; and always improving means that I can't just keep on erasing my work and rewriting half-way through because I don't like it. So, that being said, I will be consistent and finish this story.

Thank you all so much for the love and support and please give my updated chapter some feedback!