❗❗1ST GIVEAWAY❗❗

I've always wanted to give back your help and support as to making our Book Club still working and continues to help other aspiring writers and authors our there! 

As a result, I want to give you lots of surprises for this year! And this part will be my first GIVEAWAY for all of you!!

......

As your Book Club Owner and moderator, I want to give back your continues support for this book club. As a result, I will be choosing 20 lucky winners who will win 20 votes for their stories and 2 follows!!
......
I really hope it will be you!
So now, let's jump to the mechanics!

In order for you to join this first ever giveaway, you must:

▶Make sure that you follow me.
▶Have at least joined the tasks 1(one) time. 
Voted at least 10 parts of the BOOK PROMOTIONS. 

You can comment here "Ready"
if you are qualified for the giveaway>>>>

Easy to follow right? Now if you are done doing this mechanics, ready your forms! Do not CHEAT! I will personally check if you have done these mechanics!

After ensuring you are qualified for the giveaway, fill out this form and comment this below:

FORM FORMAT
1. Username:
2. Name of tart variety that you joined:
3. Story(ies) you have entered:
4. Want to have another giveaway next time: (Yes/No)

Comment your forms here: ▶▶

The End of accepting entries will be on June 25, 2021! Only 20 lucky writers will receive the special giveaways. Winners will be notified through their message boards or announcing it here in the Book Club. That's all Tarties! Hope You Will Win! Fighting!