Chapter 2

Midoriya's POV

this walk is really far I thought I would be home hours ago but I guess riding on a horse and walking are very different. I sigh as I continue walking as I'm walking a see a poster I take a good minute or so to focus on the poster "Hey I recognize that face" I said to myself.

"Hero Ground Zero has made their way to the number 3 spot in heros!"

Is that? "Kacchan?!?!" its been so long oh my god I tried reaching out to them so many times but It never works, well I guess that from the number 3 hero now I just really wished he kept his promise when we were younger but it's fine if he had a dream that was really important to him then I support him all the way.

I continue walking when I see horses and knights of Oryn kingdom, I try my best to ignore it and walk away but I was stopped "Hualt! Have you seen the prince? Prince Shoto number 2 hero? he left the kingdom leaving a note he would be back and now the entire kingdom is looking for him and you the only one who is walking out so late do you have anything to do with this?" The knight held his sword to me I started to freak out... but why?? I had nothing to do with this "No I haven't Sir" I said. "What's your name?" The guy asks me. Should I say a fake name? No this is the knight we are talking about "Izuku Midoriya" I said.

"Well Izuku Midoriya I just put a truth spell on you, Now have you talked to the prince of Oryn kingdom and number two hero?"

"Yes" WHAT? I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT?? OR DID I??? I DON'T REMEMBER TALKING TO THE PRINCE OF ORYN

"Alright it looks like your coming with us"

Out of nowhere, I had a potato sack over my head It sounded like I was being put on the horse they tied up my hands with a really thick rope I kept on yelling you got the wrong guy but nothing worked. "Look you can keep on screaming all you want we have a long drive to Oryn". I sighed as I stopped and just sat there hoping that someone would stop this.

Suddenly the movement of the horse stopped "Prince Shoto we have been looking everywhere for you! The town went on lockdown thinking you got kidnapped your father was so worried!" One of the royal guards said I heard a long sigh who I think it was Prince Shoto "I just wanted some fresh air I didn't know me leaving caused so much trouble, I got what I wanted anyway so I shall tag along but tell me why do you have the innocent boy with you?" The prince asked the guard.

"Oh him? Funny story I used my quirk on him and I asked him if he talked to you today and he replied as 'yes' and he wouldn't tell the truth in the start so we are taking him with us" The voice in front of me said "As Prince of Oryn please take the sack off his head so I can see" He said. Slowly the potato sack was taken off "M-midoriya??" He said. I finally got to see again I look and I saw "Sho!??!?! You're the prince??? ugh If I wasn't so dumb to look up how you looked and how you sounded I wouldn't be in this mess ahhh" I said to myself. Sho walked closer to me as he reach a hand out for me to jump down I took it and my feet were back on the ground, I was pulled by Sho as he whispered into my ear "On the count of three we run I didn't know they were looking for me I'm so sorry" He said. "W-wait what we are gonna run?? where!" I whispered.

The prince just smirked and nodded what was that supposed to mean "Look prince we still need to take him back to the castle" One of the guards said. "One...THREE GO GO GO" "YOU SKIPPED TWO!" I yelled back, I was yanked by my arm grabbed by prince Shoto "GO GET THEM ARE YOU STUPID?" I herd a voice yell in the back. I finally got pushed to any ally way with the prince he was heavily breathing as I try to comperhand what just happend "Im so sorry I drag you into this I really didnt know this town that well so I needed help I didnt know it would case this much trouble" He said. "No need to apoligized I was just confused and Oh where are my manors Prince Shoto if you need any-" "The whole prince thing is annyoing to me please just call me Shoto or Sho for short" He said "Sorry pri- I mean Shoto" I said.

"Before you leave can you tell me whats going on Im still confused" I said. the loving boy sat down on the ground and patted the floor for me to sit "Im pretty sure you know who Endeavor is number one hero right and you also know how he is my father. that man is dead to me he did some awful stuff to my mother not to mentain one of my siblings are gone and you see this scar on my face? I always say its a birthmark but its from my father" He said. wow... number one hero is a terrible guy "Im so sorry" Is the only thing I can manage to say "But that dosnt explain why you are here?" I said.

Shoto got his bag that was around his shoulder and he opened it two death positions were in there "S-so you were trying to kill h-him?" I stuttered. Shoto nodded "I heard this village is known for its witches spells and hex's and potions so when I heard of it I climb out of my window took a horse and left and now we are here," He said. He got up and lend a hand for me to get up not to mention he has really good looks "We should probably go before they find you and m-" "THERE THEY ARE GO GO GO!" a voice yelled back, Shoto grabbed my arm continued to run "Oh fudge.." we were now surrounded by the guards "Use your quirk!" Shoto yelled "ABOUT THAT I DONT HAVE A QUIRK" I yelled back at him hoping he would understand "You dont have a quir-" I was hit on the head with a bat.

All I remember was Shoto reaching out for me but he was hit in the head as well.

Hours later

"HUH" I woke up and I'm on the floor I look at what I'm wearing I was wearing baggy prisoner clothes "Im not at home I'm in a jail cell" I just realized. But I didn't do anything wrong why am I here?!?!? I heard a knock on the jail cell "Ah I see the green-haired boy has awakened please step outside as your gonna be late for supper" the guard said. I nodded as I walked to the cafeteria I think the guard stopped guiding me as I sat down with a guy who looked friendly he had red hair that was straight down no curls no spikes just pretty hair "OoOO New guy what did you get in here for?" The guy asked me. I shook my hands "Im actually innocent I swear I was put in here by accident" I said. the guy looked at me confused and shrugged it off "But Im sure when Shoto comes back to Oryn he will talk to some guys and free me Imm positive about it!" I said. the red hair guy starts bursting out of laughter "That's the funniest thing Ive ever heard Im pretty sure you're talking about Prince Shoto, yeah he is a mega-bitch he only cares for himself he is always on top so full of himself he never does favors for people nothing he is as cold as his quirk but he is better than his father I would say that at least he doesn't tear down homes and peoples land" The redhead said.

"S-Shoto isn't anything like that! He helped me but if I had a stupid quirk already I wouldn't be in this mess" I said as I sighed "Wait wait wait you're telling me you don't have a quirk and you got in here?!?!? Man, what did you do! wait that explains how innocent you are" He said. what was that supposed to mean? "Hey, when we leave this prison I can help you get a quirk promise?" He said as he lends his hand out to greet me "I'm Kirishima Eijiro I go back Kiri for short if like I have a quirk that is Hardening it grants me the power to harden and sharpen my body anytime I want" He said I gasped in amazed as I reach in my pocket looking for my notepad. Oh wait they took it away.

"Well I'm Izuku Midoriya I had one friend who would call me Deku so I guess that's a nickname but I haven't earned my quirk yet which I'm hoping I can get soon but that's kind of it" I said. Kiri nodded he got close to me and whispered "I know we just met but for months I've been planing a break out with my quirk so at 4 am be awake outside your cell and I'll break you out and I'll break down the walls and there is gonna be others but if you want to relay to your boyfriend Shoto you can but if you want, you can come with us" He said. I looked down at my shoes and sighed "I'll think about if I stay up all night and see you breaking out people I'll call for you if I'm sleeping Im gonna wait for Shoto" I said. "And he is not my boyfriend I mean I wish bu-" I need to shut up sometimes "Alright then I'll hopefully see you at 4am" He said as he walked off.

I'm still curious what he went to prison for.

Word Count 1713