« The Winner Gets Everything »

Username :: bxmbia

Username :: bxmbia

Title :: The Winner Gets Everything

Genre :: Action, Romance, Drama, Mystery

Description ::

"What the f*ck is this?" 

I looked up from my computer, my eyes wandering to the man that was standing in front of me. His eyes were a shade darker than usual, his face was completely red and his veins were popping out of his neck. My eyes slowly wandered down to his hand, where he slammed a piece of paper on my desk.

"What is this?"

He scoffed, taking his hand away to brush the strands of hair that fell on his face away.

"That's what I'm asking you, Maven. Why do you have a paycheck with my dad's signature on it?"

I looked at him confused for a second, "What?"

I quickly grabbed the piece of paper and read it through.My eyes widened, "Sh*t," I breathed out.

He cockily smiled, another scoff leaving his lips.

"Now tell me, Ms. Roberts," he placed his hands on my desk, slowly leaning forward, his face being so close to mine that I could feel his breath on my lips.

"Were you playing with me?"

♤♤♤

Maven Roberts, a twenty-three year old businesswoman, who is desperately trying to save her company out of her father's claws.

Blue Zhao, a twenty-five year old guy with tattoos, who only cares about fame, money and illegal racings.

He was there to spy on her while she was there to get her money.

He was like an illegal source while she was like a ticking bomb ready to explode.

Two completely different people, with the same goal, to win the game even if it meant that they have to cheat.

♤♤♤

"So, do we have a deal?" he lifted his hand up, motioning me to shake his hand. A smirk made it's way on my lips. I gladly took his hand into mine and shaked it.

"Deal. The winner gets everything."

♤♤♤

Mature :: Yes

LBGTQ+ :: Yes (minor mention)

THE LUNA COMMUNITY