Chapter One

Five years after the nine-tails attack, now the four elders were on the meeting. They already called Taki (14) for a meeting.

" It turned out that Taki Yuhatsu is the current captain of the Yuhatsu Leaf Military Ninja Task Force after she spent three years with the ANBU Black Ops. She is already a Jonin at age of 11 where she applied to the ANBU Black Ops." Danzo Shimura said. " Good thing we trusted the Yuhatsu Clan because they have well-trained experience in using sharingan by proper training." 

" My clan are different from the Uchiha Clan. Only one reason why we didn't have Uchihas in the ANBU because they trained to become policemen while some women are doing household chores." Taki said. " But I doubt only one member of the Uchiha can joined the ANBU Black Ops."

" Who?" Koharu asked.

" Itachi Uchiha." Taki said.

" Itachi is a very genius one." Danzo said. " Hiruzen, why did we let Itachi joined the ANBU Black Ops?"

" That's exactly what I've been planning earlier." Hiruzen the Third Hokage said. 

" Why not give Itachi a shot to joined the ANBU Black Ops even though he is already a Jonin." Taki said. " My cousin Kimi Yuhatsu joined the Foundation ANBU Faction about a year ago."

" She is one year older than you." Danzo said. " I doubt that she would be a perfect sparring partner for Itachi."

Several days later, Itachi joined the ANBU Black Ops under Kimi Yuhatsu's supervision. Itachi was assigned to the Foundation also known as the Root. After a number of missions that Itachi was assigned, Itachi heads home and he stumbled on Shisui.

" Your father wanted to talked to you." Shisui said. " It's an urgent."

Meanwhile, Taki is headed back to the Yuhatsu Compound after her work. Her two cousins Ryouji (19) and Maika (18) showed up.

" How is your work?" Ryouji asked.

" It's fine." Taki said.

" Luckily Ryouji and I were part of the Yuhatsu Leaf Military Ninja Task Force." Maika said.