Chapter 1

I sighed as I finished packing my last soot case. Could this really be my last day here? Why did we have to move away from my childhood!' I thought to myself. I didn't want to move. My best friend, Anthony was here! Along with half my family members! My Dad walked into the room. 

"Hiya kiddo, all ready to go to Springfield?" He asked, Cheerfully.

I rolled my eyes. "Dad, I don't wanna move!" I argued.

"We have to! My job is so far away, I'm tired of driving 2 hours to work and back." 

"But dad-" 

"No buts!" My mother butted in. "We have to, and that's final!" She glared at me. 

"Ugh...Yes mom..." I sighed. 

i grabbed my soot case and walked out of the house. I gave the guy my case and he threw it into the van. I sighed and looked at the house I grew up in.  'Goodbye, childhood in that house, that I will not be able to fully grow up in. Goodbye, Childhood friends. Goodbye, everything.'  My mom was waiting for me in the car. I slowly walked over, and got in. She looked back at me.

"Honey, I know this is a big step for you to take! Just think of all the new people you'll meet, or maybe even get a girlfri-"

"Mom! I don't care about that! If anything, meeting new people would be the LAST thing I would wanna do!" I said, cutting her off.

"(Y/N)! That is no way to talk to you're mother!" She snapped back at me.

I rolled my eyes, and plugged my head phones into my phone and slid the object on top of my head, and played 'Spy?' by WHOKILLEDXIX. I saw my dad run to the car, and opened the door and sat down in the drivers seat. I felt the car shake, then we where off. I looked at my now Old neighborhood. I saw all my friends houses. Never even getting a chance to say goodbye since it was Summer and I had no way of saying goodbye either from school. I had already texted Anthony that I was moving to Springfield, so I guess he'll just tell everybody next school year. 

I dozed off for an hour, And woke up to my dad stoping to get gas at a gas station. 

"Only one hour away, (Y/N)!!" My mom said, excitedly. I gave her a glare. It's like she liked to see me socially awkward in front of people. My dad tapped on my window. I rolled it down. 

"Hey, do you want a soda or snak from inside?" He asked. It took me a moment to decide. 

"Yeah, can you get me a (F/D), and a (F/S) please?" I asked. He nodded and ran inside. He came back with my drink and snak in his hands, and got back into the car, and started it up and drove off. 

I got a text from Anthony.

'OI! Are y'all leaving today :(' it said. 

'Yeah, but at least I got some sleep tho. I barely slept last night, packing things.' I replied.

'Oof' --from Anthony 

'Yep :/'

'I'm gonna miss you, man!' --from Anthony

'Me too!! But maybe my parents might let me see you sometime this summer.'

'hopfully' --from Anthony 

'Hopefully*' --from Anthony 

'Anyways, I'll talk to you later, man!' --from Anthony

'Ok, Cya' 

'Bye nerd!!' --from Anthony

I put my phone down, and looked outside my window. 

After an hour, I saw a great big sigh that said, 'Welcome to Oregon!' On it. 'That means we're not to far from Springfield then...' I thought. I stared at the landscape, that was a bit littered with cans, and other trash. After a wile, landscape soon turned into town, and into city's then back into towns. I saw a billboard that said, 'Get the all new Krusty burger!!!' It said. Then we drove a sign that said, 'now entering, Springfield!' My eyes widened. 'Here already?' 

"Oooh! We're here!" My Mom said, turning back in her seat to look at me. I gave her another glare. My dad chucked and drove into a neighborhood called, 'Evergreen Terrace'. 'that must be our new neighborhood...' I thought. We stoped at a grey old looking house, in front of a nice looking, two story pink house, with four Windows. I saw 3 moving Moving vans slowing down behind us. 

Boy, is it gonna be a long day...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg I'm so happy on how this chapter came out- 

Anyway how did you guys like this chapter? 

Also if you guys have any questions, please do saw in that chat ^–^