Do NOT mess with my Download

EMERGENCY MEETING

I gasped out loud, letting out a groan. 3 more seconds on my download! And why at the start of the round already?! I was so annoyed. Well hopefully it was important...

"Who didn't do keys?!"

...

I stared at my screen in disbelief while the angry responses of the other crews flooded the chat.
"Seriously?! We don't have keys moron!"
"Nobody did keys!"
"We don't have keys. And an emergency meeting just for that?!"
"I'm voting Brown just for that."

Speechless, I angrily pressed the vote button. What the actual frick. For that a meeting?! Yeah no. That was so unnecessary.

Brown was not an Impostor
2 Impostors remain

Unable to give even less of a frick than I already did, I marched back into O2 to finish my download. Jesus christ. They ruined my pathing with this.
"Come on come on... Only two seconds..."

BODY REPORTED

I let out a groan and immediately started typing.
"For fucks sake LET ME DO MY DOWNLOAD."
"Lol Cyan salty XD"
"FUCK YES I AM."
"Where is the body?"
"At lights, stack kill probably. Where is everyone?"
I grumbled. "In O2, trying to do my download for the second time."

Nobody was ejected (Skipped)

"I swear to fucking god..." I marched AGAIN back to O2, positioning myself next to the tree at the download pannel. I waited patiently, then finally exhaled a breath of relief as the download finally finished.
"Now just the upload..."
I rushed into comms and stood in front of the upload panel, impatiently tapping away on my thigh. When was this going to finish? I could only pray this time, nobody was going to interrupt me.

BODY REPORTED

"OH COME ON!!" I yelled at my screen before taking a deep breath to calm down. Calm down Kuroka, you got half of your task done, it's gonna be fine.
"Doublekill in labs. Any sus?"
"Haven't seen Cyan all game."
I stared for a moment, then typed with clenched teeth.
"I am trying to do my friggin upload ffs."
"Can confirm, passed by Cyan in comms."

I exhaled again and leaned back my head. At least this round I got some sort of alibi. If they voted me out for nothing again I was going to scream.

Nobody was ejected (Skipped)

From the corner of my eyes I saw someone enter comms, just as I was doing my download. Frowning, I squinted at the screen. I swear to god Lime if you kill me I am going to choke you.
Another two came in, and I let out a breath of relief. Seemed good so far.
"Come on, almost done..."

...

"Oooooh fuck he did not."
I closed upload and stared at the dead body of lime about two feet away, I had seen the blood splatter. Black running from the body, I was alone with the corpse. Did he seriously try to be ninja? Slice while I was on upload? I didn't care.

MY UPLOAD. AGAIN.

BODY REPORTED

"Comms, Black killed. Tried to frame me."
"No Cyan! Cyan killed!"
Ooooh fuck no, we were NOT going to play this game again. I clenched my teeth. I was so pissed off.
"YOU HAD THE BALLS TO KILL WITH ME ON UPLOAD. GET EM OUT."

"...Cyan did u do ur upload?"
"I WAS TRYING TO. NO. I AM STILL NOT DONE. IF YOU INTERRUPT ME ONE MORE TIME I AM GOING TO RAGEQUIT THIS."
I could feel the crew and impostors laughing behind their screens at my misery.
"Aight, everybody come watch Cyan do upload. No killing, let em do it."

Black was An Impostor
1 Impostor remains

Almost a little bit proud I lead the entire crew from the emergency table towards comms where I did my upload. Finally. Finally it was going to happen.

...

...was that just a blood splatter offscreen?

I didn't care, I didn't let myself be disturbed. The crew didn't either. As soon as I moved away from the upload, FINALLY DONE, the body got reported by the remaining crew.
"White lol"
"White XD"

White was An Impostor
0 Impostors remain