chapter 1

Jin pov

Why my life turned out like this, I'm just 20 not even completed my college yet . I wanted to get a job after graduating and start from scratch not by using my father's  power or connections , just for you to know I'm the next heir of Kim enterprise but I don't want to be the next heir of Kim enterprise I want to build a empire of my own.

If life goes like what we planned it's not fair right , so it took a complete 360 turn . Therefore here I'm wearing a expensive tux and walking down the aisle with my dad kim namjoon.I don't know why he is smiling ear to ear is he that happy to sell his own son to his rival's son for the sake of profit unbelievable. Before letting me go he murmured "you won't regret it" what the hell does that suppose to mean , I'm regretting the entire reason of my existence for how cruel my fate turned to be.

The handsome man standing who is btw my soon to be husband   takes my hand and have blank expression.ofc what to expect from the great Jeon jungkook that he will jump in happiness and dance to the tunes for getting married to a stranger obviously no. I have heard about him he is rude asf and a complete jerk also a player . I take a deep breath thinking all this I'm not going to expect anything from him since I know the result already it's better to not to expect anything so you won't get disappointed.

Shall I ask him for divorce later or should we like couples and mind our own business.I was busy running all the scenarios in my mind I didnt notice what's happening around me , I just flinched when they asked us to exchange rings , we exchanged and then we are announced as husband woah he pulled me for a kiss . I was caught totally off guard this is my first kiss how can he kiss me just like that he should have just kissed in cheek I'm annoyed.

Why my first kiss turned out like this why all gods are cruel and have no mercy on me...😔