C16 - Sweet plan

The fanfic is about to end. Before that, let's have more of our zhuiling moment before the ending.

*__________________*

Travellers begun to arrived at Caiyi Town. Vendors are setting up their stalls, expecting a large numbers of people to come in the upcoming festival. Everyone was busy on their own business. However, in Cloud Recesses, someone was busy on their own world. The speech that supposed to be prohibited when dining has been broke by the two cultivation partner who seems to be forgetting they are in front of some disciples who gets embarrased instead.

"Let's go to Caiyi Town. Its the time of the month, right?" Wei Wuxian asked Lan Wangji who was silently eating beside him.

"Mm."

Wei Wuxian glanced at Past Jin Ling who seems to be having a bad mood because of the two men from the future who are ignoring other's presence. "You should go, Jin Ling. There are many food stalls and games to play with."

"I'm not a kid."

"Yes, you are. Anyway, Sizhui," Wei Wuxian turned to Past Sizhui who was trying to eat in peace.

"Your coming, right?"

Past Sizhui looked at Lan Wangji for permission. Wei Wuxian noticed it so he immediately helped.

"Lan Zhan, they're coming with us, okay?"

"Mm."

"It won't be complete if you two are not coming." He, then, glanced at the two men from the future.

"Of course." Future Jin Ling replied.

The streets was so colorful and bright due to the lanterns that has been painted in different colors. It was already crowded and noisy but the group of cultivators who just started roaming are making their eyes busy with every stall they passed.

"You, guys, can check anything you want. There will be fireworks at 11pm near the lake. Let's meet there later."

Everbody nodded as they excitedly roam around but five of them stayed near Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji. Past Jin Ling doesn't feel like checking anything. Past Sizhui and Jingyi stayed together but didn't leave their two seniors side. Future Jin Ling and Future Sizhui are tailing them behind while remembering some of their memories in the town.

"A-Yuan, look at that inn." Future Jin Ling pointed at the small in who's guest are coming in and out. "We stayed there when we sneak out at night to meet."

"Its been too long."

"Yeah. Time really sure was fast. Our age just kept on adding and so our memories. I remembered Jingyi tailing us behind. Even I wanted to kiss you, I couldn't."

"But I did kiss you."

"Yeah and so he yelled at you." He laughed a bit.

Wei Wuxian glance at them under his shoulder. "Don't tell me your first night happened there?"

"Of course not. Why would I let people from the other room hear our private moment? And we don't know how we supposed to do it until Jingyi gifted us some porn books and locked us into my room in Lanling."

"Do you really have to discuss that in public?"

Future Jin Ling put his arms around Past Jin Ling and Past Sizhui's shoulder and brought them closer.

"Listen." Future Jin Ling whispered. "Why don't you start doing it now instead of waiting for more than a year?"

"Impudence!" Both their past self said in unison.