-Cheater- Blake Gray, Ameile Zibler, Nessa Barrett

*warning. somewhat sexual encounter. just hands roaming and some slight nudeity.*
Nessa’s POV

Me and Josh broke up a few days ago, and I need to get my mind off of it. Today I am going over to blakes apartment to “meet his new dog” but I have different plans. Hes with ameile, so this could possibly make it harder then I would like it to be, but I think i will be able to get him. Right now, Im trying my hardest to look hot, so maybe he will get turned on. I put on a lace top with some small short shorts. You can littearly see my ass and boobs. I put my hair into a pony tail and light makeup. I grab my keys and walk out the door, preparing myself for what im about to do. 

Blakes POV

Today Nessa is coming over to meet chip, mine and ameiles dog. I cleaned up his mess and some of mine and then I hear the door bell ring. I open up the door and im not going to lie, when I seen nessa, i got slightly hard. Can you blame me??? Her boobs and ass are litteraly 75% out! 

“Hey blake. Wheres kipp?” she looks at me and smiles. She gives me a hug and walks into the apartment. 

“In the-” I was cut off by barking and a squeal. The barking coming from kipp and the squeal from nessa. 

"Omg he is so adorable!!!" nessa looks up at me and i find myself looking at her body.

She stands up and walks over to me. She takes my hand and puts it on her waist. I do the same with my other hand, her not having to do it. I lean down and kiss her, while roaming my hands down some to her ass. I squeeze it and she lets out a slight moan. She puts her hands around my neck and i start to un-lace her shirt and that allows her boobs to fall completely out. I hear the door un-lock and I see ameile standing at the door with tears in her eyes.

"W-Why?? A-Am i not g-good enough??" she asks me this and I run over there and try to explain myself but she walks out the door before I can say anything.

"GET OUT NESSA!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT" i yell this at her and she runs out of my apartment. I sit down on the couch and I have tears streaming down my face. I put my head in my hands and feel kipp licking me.

"not right now kipp. Im pretty sure your mommy is gonna break up with me." i look at kipp and put him in my lap.

*time skip a few hours*

im sitting on the couch still crying when I hear a knock on my door. I walk over and see ameile crying and I hug her as tight as I can.

"im so so so sorry. i get if you want to break up with me. i should have never kissed her. It was so wrong of me and I hope you-" she cuts me off by kissing me and i automatically kiss back.

"does this mean we are ok?" i ask her, wanting to know if everything is ok

"yes. just never do it again. please."

requested by blameliee