Character Sketch Of Goenka

KARTIK GOENKA : handsome and charming man. married to Naira (arrange marriage) love her alot. father of 4 yrs old baby kaira Goenka. Son of Manish and swarna Goenka. Brother of shubha and keerti Goenka. He is a C.E.O of Goenka empire. Knows naira past

NAIRASINGHANIA/GOENKA: Once she was bubbly girl but one incident changed he life and she become very quite but after she meet kartik she again become bubbly girl. Married to Kartik Goenka (arrange marriage). Daughter of Naitik and Akshara Singhaniya. Sisters of Naksh Singhaniya. She is a house wife and mother of 4 yrs old Baby kaira Goenka.

KAIRA GOENKA: Daughter of kartik and naira. Love them alot very naughty but a very cute girl.

SHUBHAM GOENKA: Brother of kartik and keerti and brother-in-law of naira. Son of Manish and swarna. He is a singer and has a compony name SHUBHAM SINGING COMPANY. Knows naira past.

MANISH GOENKA: He is a business man of Goenka empire. He is father of kartik keerti and Shubham. Husband of swarna. father-in-law of naira and grandfather of kaira. KAIRA. knows naira past. Very open minded person.(not like the show)

SWARNA GOENKA: She is a house wife. Mother of kartik keerti and SHUBHAM. Wife of Manish. She mother-in-law of naira and grandmother of kaira. Knows naira past.
KEERTI GOENKA: sister of kartik and SHUBHAM. Daughter of swarna and Manish sister-in-law of naira and bua of kaira. Knows naira past. Love Naksh singhaniya.

Please vote and give me suggestions on my Instagram
My id is __kaira__shivin__fanfics_
In dm

@MateebaKhan