The Company's Mistake

Hi, I’m Quinn  Tansey, my back story is complicated, I’ll tell you as much as I can along the way, basically, when I was seven my mother died and my father left us, me and my brothers I mean, they are four years older than me so when I was fourteen they both left, getting jobs at this place called The Company, I was stuck with my uncle and his three kids, his two daughters treated me like hell, I hated it, but Uncle Max treated me like his own daughter. He also had two sons, Ashton, he was a year older than me and one of my best friends, and Nathaniel, an adorable little six year old. When I was eighteen I moved to England and spent the first year with my brothers, now I’m nineteen and I also work for the company, along with my closest friend Scarlett. Ashton and I still text all the time, and some of my old friends, who are mostly guys from Ashton’s team, but that is not this story, this is about how I went from being a member of The Company to dating one of the most famous guys in the world.

(A/N. The Company is a practically invisible company designed to do everything from security to stopping terrorist attacks to going out to the highest bidder to get info or even kill a target, all okayed by the UK government *all made up*)

Prologue

Two new parents beamed down at their newborn daughter happy as could be, their two sons sitting beside them on the bed playing with the new toys, and guess what? Life couldn’t be better. Their new daughter looked up at them with massive bright cerulean blue eyes framed with heavy dark lashes and a wide toothless smile, throwing her little arms around.

“She is perfect.” whispered the teary eyed mother to her almost teary eyed husband.

“Of course she is, she is ours. Our tiny perfect princess.” He whispered back, kissing his wife on the head. The two boys looked up, their big mischievous brown eyes staring at the tiny human in their mummy’s arms.

“Mummy, Daddy, what’s her name?” They asked, speaking as one as always, they were twins you see, in every way.

“Quinn, her name is Quinn.” The parents said in unison, looking into each other’s eyes as they spoke, both knew the importance of the name, the name that meant so much to both of them.

“Isn’t Kee-eww-un a boys name?” asked one, trying hard to pronounce the funny name. The parents smiled and laughed slightly.

“Quinn can be a boy or girls name darlings.” The mother spoke, pronouncing the name clearly and slowly, the two messy dark haired boys nodded, appeased by the answer, and continued to play. The baby made a gurgling noise and reached out to the two boys, poking their cheek.

“Mummy, can I hold her?” Asked one of the boys, the other one, the one who was asking about the name, just laughed and poked the baby’s tummy.

“Of course, climb onto my lap, we will hold her together.” The father grinned, gently taking the baby and sitting down in the armchair beside the bed.

The parents knew that their little girl was something special, maybe not how special just yet, but they did, the two boys only knew their life had been changed, not that they minded.

What the two parents didn’t know was that in six years’ time they would be forced out of their children’s lives forever, taken by two quick bangs.

As the years went on those three kids grew impossibly close, even for siblings, after all, all they really had was each other, being shipped from relative to relative, finally ending up in the clutches of their angry aunt. The two boys got out a year after they were put there, having turned eighteen and moving to London, but the fourteen year old girl wasn’t so lucky.