~Lust~ KuroOiKage

Warning: Blow jobs, mouth sex

"Ahhh~" Tobio breathes out as he felt Oikawa nip on his lips. 

"Like that~" Tooru chuckled softly, continuing the act. 

"What'd you say we fuck you, kitten?"

"Ngh~" Tobio moaned as he felt a cold breath on his already hardened cock. 

"I'll take that as a yes~" Tetsuro smiled. 

"I...I wanna..."

"What you want baby? Hm?" Oikawa hummed. 

"Suck you..." Tobio said with a babyface.

Tetsuro smirked and said:

"Ok. How about we stretch out that mouth of your's instead?" Tobio nodded quickly before getting on his knees and crawling over to Tooru. He silently unzipped the brunette's jeans and pulled them down. The youngest boy pulled down Tooru's boxers and cupped the unclothed dick in his hands. 

"Hurry up!" Oikawa whined. 

Tobio obliged; kitten licking the tip and brushing his hands on the top. 

Once he had been doing that for a while, it became clear that he was just teasing Tooru. Tooru's patience was now nothing at all. 

He shoved his dick into Tobio's mouth and started thrusting. Moans and grunts filled the room. 

 Tobio felt tears at the corner of his eyes and he felt his throat be stretched out by the long length in his mouth. 

Oikawa came in Tobio's mouth a couple of times before finally pulling out. The blue boy's mouth was still open leaving the perfect opportunity for Kuroo you give the blueberry some more... cum? 

"Nahhh~ Eeek~" Tobio moaned as the pain came back. As you can see, the "innocent" boy had a pain kink. 

"You tired?~" Kuroo asked making the other nod furiously. 

"Baby we've just begun~" Tooru Oikawa smiled as a new idea struck his head. 

Hey guys~
I thought I'd switch it up for the last chapter in this book. Well for now anyway. I have decided that I am going to make this book completed for a while before hopefully coming back to it in time, who knows, I might come back tomorrow. I just think my other books need some time so the only time I might come upon here is to edit chapters. Technically this is not the last chapter because I am going to make a Context/ Information page for the beginning of the book. 

Thank you for all the reads and see you all soon! 

Some Sappy stuff:

I feel like this book has come so far and it's really all thank to you amazing people. The amount of reads you have been giving me throughout the past couple of months is honestly incredible and I never thought I would reach this point. This is going to sound selfish but can you check out some of my other books? Anyways, I love all of you and thank you for the follows, reads, votes and comments. The comments especially; they made me laugh and it was honestly some of the funniest things I have ever read. 

I think you'll find my life is depressing and to all the people who have supported me by just looking at this book is so amazing. I feel like I am being dramatic but this is like meeting hundreds of people I can relate to just by loving Haikyuu! My friends are not very supportive of these things so thank you so much. My friends think this is a waste of time and get bored when I bring it up. 

Just, all in all, y'all are awesome and I will defiantly see yall again~

Sayonara babes and bitches~ 

😉✌