"i cant get enough,"

"Run Prongs! Run!" Sirius shouted at the messy haired boy Beroe they started to run down the hallways laughing, the caretaker running after them

"Run Prongs! Run!" Sirius shouted at the messy haired boy Beroe they started to run down the hallways laughing, the caretaker running after them. "Get here you putrid boys!" Filtch ordered in a nasally voice but the boys didn't listen and started to run faster but the caretaker had had enough and was rubbing as fast as his legs could take him.

They then came to the end of a hallway which led off into two different ones and the boys spilt up the confused the caretaker. Filch stopped for a second, debating which one to chase before running after Sirius.

But James did not glance behind him so he didn't realise he was no longer being chased so he ran into a nearby room and slammed the door shut.

He then discovered that he was in the Room of Requirement, a room which he didn't frequent often. Bored, he started to pace around the empty room until he noticed a black velvet curtain.

Intrigued, he held his hand out and carefully pulled the curtain away revealing a mirror with a gold frame. To anyone else it would look like a normal mirror with words engraved on the top in a language James didn't recognise.

He stood in front of the glass and cringed at his hair and ran his fingers through the slightly curled strands. His suddenly jumped when out of no where a familiar face appeared behind him.

He recognised the chocolate brown hair, the enticing autumn brown eyes and light freckles. Quickly, he looked behind him to see no one was there. Confused, he looked back and the Ravenclaw was still there, now resting her chin on his shoulder.

He checked to see if it was a prank before attempting to read the words on the frame but was unsuccessful. Hoping the library would have a book on the language, he left the Room of Requirement.

~☕︎︎~

On the way to the library, he grabbed his cloak of invisibility from his dorm so he wouldn't get caught. But as he passed the locked metal barrier around the restricted area, he couldn't help himself and had to look in. How could he me caught?

He glanced around him before pushing on the metal door first which pushed open with a loud scream which made him cringe. He was surprised it was open but he put it to the fact that the librarian may of forgotten to lock it.

He began to walk through the rows of bookshelves, looking at all the different book which were covered in dust as they hadn't been touched in years.

Suddenly, he jumped which made the cloak which was clung around his body fall off. "Ophelia?" He said in a questioning tone when he saw the Ravenclaw girl. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm a Ravenclaw. Am I not meant to be in the library?" She asked with a smirk and raised eyebrows. Truthfully, Ophelia was laying on her back in her dormitory and ended up overhearing younger years discussing what their parents did for jobs. As she had not roommate, she was left alone with her thoughts and thought there may be a muggle newsletter in the muggle study books with a possible story from her village in Yorkshire.

"So why are you sneaking around?" She asked as she leaned on the bookshelf. "I saw this weird mirror and thought there might be something about it in here." Ophelia remembered the mirror which she had discovered a while ago. "Oh yeah, I've seen that." She replied.

But a silence grew between them as neither said what they saw in the mirror. "Well have fun with that." She said to fill up the silence before disappearing behind the books.

She ran her finger along the spines of the books, a thick dust collecting on her finger as a result. She then stopped at a book of newspaper articles from the North of Engalnd.

She pulled the book off and blew off the layer of dust on the cover before flipping the heavy front cover up. Then she started to flick through the pages until she stumbled across one which occurred in her area.

'The most violent animal attack in Britain!

On the March night in 1964, a beast of a creature broke into the house of a young couple and their daughter. The local police officer on the scene reported deep scratches on the floor and rips in the curtains.

The animal, believed to be a wolf, has yet to be found and is one of Yorkshire's most wanted criminals currently as the monster mauled the couple to death, leaving their young daughter an orphan.'