"bad idea,"

Ophelia sat in the by the fireplace with Lily, both with a book in their hands

Ophelia sat in the by the fireplace with Lily, both with a book in their hands. The Ravenclaw's feet were up on the coffee table as she flicked through the passes.

She then glanced up when she heard voices coming from the Marauders' dorm. The door was wide open so they could I hear them clearly. "Mum sent me new gloves!" Sirius exclaimed which made James chuckle. "Gloves? It's spring?" He laughed.

"Shhh, you're just jealous mum loves me more!" The dark haired boy replied which made him scoff. "I'm the one who came out of her." James replied. "And ripped her fanny is half. I'm sure she loves you for that." Sirius said which made all them burst out laughing, making Lily roll her eyes at the loud laughs.

"Right, I'm off to bed." The red head said before getting up and heading up to her dorm. "Night." Ophelia replied before sighing and looking up at the open door.

Suddenly the Ravenclaw had a stroke of genius and got up, leaving the book open on the coffee table and hurrying out the common room.

~☕︎︎~

"Ahhhh! It's a spider! Save me Moony!" Sirius's exclaimed as he jumped at Remus, screaming at the small black spider on the floor. "It's going to kill me!"

"Engorgio." The tired James said with his wand pointed at the tiny spider which started to grow until it was around the size of Filch's cat, Mrs Norris. Sirius let out a high pitched scream which deafened then all.

Remus huffed before using the reverse spell to put the spider back to its original size before using an empty cup to scoop it up and threw it out the window. "My hero!" Sirius shouted as he wrapped his arms around the tall boy.

James chuckled as he pulled out his draw and picked up the Marauders Map, pointing his wand at it an announcing, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.", making a map of the school appear.

His eyebrows shook furrowed when he saw Ophelia walking through the halls towards Dumbledore's office. He then got out of bed and threw his cloak of invisibility around him. "Where are you off?" Sirius asked. "Don't worry." James replied before he left the common room.

~☕︎︎~

As he approached the door to the headmaster's office, he noticed that it was open a crack and a line of candlelight spill out into the hallway.

Carefully, he pushed the door open which let out a loud creak and made the Ravenclaw turn around with wide eyes of horror before sighing. "What are you doing?" He asked with a whisper when she turned around and went back through looking through files.

"Looking for my file." She replied as she flicked through the shelves. "We're gonna get expelled if we are caught." James hissed quietly. "Then we won't get caught." She replied, not even glancing up.

Finally, she pulled out a file with her name out in it and put it down on Dumbledore's desk and started to flick through it. James tried to battle it but he became curious and quietly moved over to the desk to see the file.

She ran her finger down the parchment until she came to the parent box. But it was empty. There was not even a drop of ink. "I should of expected that." She sighed as she closed the file. "That's what you were looking for?" James asked which made her nod as she put it back.

"Ophelia," He sighed as he took her hand into his and started to rub the top with his thumb. "You don't need to know who they are." He sighed.

"I know but you talk so highly of yours and I wise I had someone to talk highly about." She sigh, the whites of her eyes going red and glassy. "You have loads of people to speak highly of; Lily, Marlene, Dorcas, Remus, Sirius, Pete." He started to list. "Are you not on that list?" She asked.

"I had a go at you for going out with someone. That's not a very nice thing to do." James replied. "Yeah but he was a dick head." Ophelia said. "Yeah, I was right about that." James chuckled.

"We should probably go back before we get kicked out of school." James said which made her nod in agreement.