"you put your hands under my shirt,"

Remus Lupin sat peacefully in the Gryffindor common room, his feet up on the coffee table as he flicked through a book, his fingers tracing the edge of the parchment

Suddenly, there was a loud bang from his dormitory and soon after Sirius walked out. "What was that?" The tall boy asked with furrowed eyebrows. "My shirt." Sirius replied.

"It sounded a lot heavier then a shirt." Remus replied, even more confused. "I was in it." The dark haired boy replied which made the boy let out a disappointed sigh.

Just then, James walked through the portrait. "Where have you been?" Remus asked with squinted eyes. "Probably with Ophelia." Sirius teased which made him roll his eyes, watching James sit down on the armchair.

"You two have been getting closer later." Remus said to the boy, folding the corner of the page down and putting it down on the coffee table. "It's nothing. We are just mates." James replied quickly.

"But you remember that fake dating thing?" The chestnut haired boy asked which made him nod. "What does that have to do with it?" James asked with a confused look.

"The opposite is happening now!" Sirius exclaimed as he hurried down and jumped next to Remus on the couch. "That's not what's happening." He replied. "And that fake dating thing was a bad idea. It didn't end well." James added as he looked down at his fingers which he pinched at.

Remus and Sirius looked at each other with raised eyebrows, both knowing what the other was thinking.

~☕︎︎~

After dinner, the four Marauders walked through the hallways back to their common room but one of them went missing. The Ravenclaw girl hurried behind them and pulled James back and around a corner.

"I just had the best idea!" She told the boy with an excited smile. "I just saw this girl with a septum piercing and I want one!" She added.

"Why didn't you ask Marlene or something?" James asked with furrowed eyebrows. "You want me to ask them instead of you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No it's fine. I'll go with you." James said which made her cheer before running off which made him shake his head but chuckle.

~☕︎︎~

James waited in the courtyard for the Ravenclaw girl and soon enough she came skipping through the corridors. "Evening Potter." She said with a grin. "You're excited." He replied with a chuckle. "I've wanted to get one for ages." She said.

"What would the Matron think?" James asked Ophelia who scoffed. "Who cares?" She asked which made him nod and chuckle. "So where exactly are we going for this?" He asked as the two walked down the dirt path towards Hogsmeade.

"They said she got it done at a muggle town close by." Ophelia replied as she glanced up at the upcoming sign. "It's quite far away." James said as it said the town's distance beside its name. The Ravenclaw then scanned around before her eyes fell on a rusty old bike.

"Do you trust me?" She asked which made him furrow his eyebrows. Slowly, he nodded. "Great!" She exclaimed as she grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bike and jumped onto the seat. "Where do I go?" He asked with a confused look. "On the handle bars."

~☕︎︎~

James shut his eyes tightly as he gripped onto the ends of the handles whilst Ophelia recklessly biked down a bumpy dirt path. "How much longer until I die?" James asked, fear in his voice.

"I thought you Gryffindors would be brave." Ophelia sighed which made him scowl. "It's just there." She added which made him open one eye reluctantly to see a street of house and shop fronts.

Ophelia came to a sudden halt which made him fly off the front of the handles and barely stop himself from falling over. Ophelia burst out laughing at the unimpressed boy who wiped himself down. "But don't you need parental permission?" James asked when he saw the piercing shop which she was heading towards.

She then pulled out a piece of folded parchment out of her pocket. "Took advantage of Lily's handwriting." She replied as she pushed the door open and James followed closely behind.

"I'm here for a septum piercing." She told the moody looking receptionist. "Parental permission?" They asked monotonously. Ophelia held out the parchment which they snatched.

"Go sit on that bed over there." They ordered, pointing at a leather bed. "What about you?" They turned to James. "He's getting his seconds done." Ophelia said as she hurried over and handed another permission slip. "What? But-"

"Tour dad already signed the paper James. You've got to do it." She interrupted with a smirk which made James grumble. The receptionist then got up and pulled a pair of black gloves onto their hands before taking a clean needle out of a packet.

"This will hurt." They said in a grumbly tone before poking the needle though her nose. Ophelia only flinched slightly, her eyes watering slightly as they slid the needle out and put a semi-ring through the hole.

"Your turn now." They said as they looked up at James who reluctantly sat up on the bed. "Do you want me to hold your hand?" She asked in a mocking tone but he nodded before grabbing her hand and squeezing them until her hands went white.

"They haven't even done it yet!" She exclaimed. "This is pay back." He hissed through gritted teeth at her before the worker applied a gel on his ears and poked two holes in each ear with the needle.

"Which piercings?" They asked as they handed over a tray of them, allowing them to scan them. "Silver ones." James said which made them nod before putting two silver studs in each hole.

"There. That will be £50." They told then with their hands out. "That's quite a lot." Ophelia muttered but the naive James handed them the muggle money before leaving the shop.

~☕︎︎~

The two the snuck back into the castle and luckily James was able to get away undetected however Ophelia was caught by Mcgonagall in the hallways. "What's that on your nose?" The silver haired teacher asked. "A piercing." She replied.

"Where did you get that done?" She questioned the Ravenclaw. "I did it myself." Ophelia lied. "I suggest heading to Madam Pomfrey then. I would like to hope you don't have an infection."