"darling you're so pretty it hurts,"

It was coming to the end of Ophelia's 6th year

It was coming to the end of Ophelia's 6th year. She was planning to go back to St Joesph's that summer to get her things together as she didn't plan to go back that Christmas.

However, before the year was over Sirius wanted to drink until the last day was foggy. So that night Ophelia headed over to the Gryffindor common room.

"Evening," She greeted the portrait of the Fat Lady. "Good evening Ravenclaw." She replied as she peered down. "You say that so patronisingly." Ophelia replied before announcing the password which made her swing open and allow her to step into the common room.

Already sat sharing a bottle was the Gryffindor students. "Drinking without me!" She exclaimed before jumping into the arm of a couch beside Marlene. "Nice earring Potter." She complimented with a smirk. "I know." He said arrogantly as he posed.

She then leaned over the blonde girl to touch them but he hit her hand away. "Don't touch them! It will hurt!" He shouted which made them chuckle. "I thought Gryffindors were meant to be brave." She muttered as she took the bottle Marlene handed her and took a swig.

"Let play truth or dare!" Dorcas exclaimed which made Sirius nod and Remus huff. "I'll start!" The girl added. "Ophelia, truth or dare?" She asked the Ravenclaw. "Truth." She replied as she took another sip.

"What is happening between you and James?" Ophelia suddenly spat out the drink which was in her mouth all over the floor. "You didn't want to build up?" Ophelia asked, rolling her eyes as she shook her head.

"We're getting married this summer and I'm expecting." She replied sarcastically but the slightly drunk Dorcas didn't realise and gasped. "What!" She shouted.

"Dorcas, she's kidding." Lily told the girl whilst laughing which made her pout. "No, but actually." Dorcas said the to Ravenclaw. Opehlia looked over at James who was rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "Nothing." She said which made Dorcas huff.

"Remus, truth or dare?" The Ravenclaw asked. "Truth." He replied. "What do you love more, chocolate or Sirius?"

~☕︎︎~

Later that night, the students started to head back to bed. Leaving Marlene, Dorcas, Ophelia and James left. But suddenly, the Gryffindor girl started to gag before she threw up on the red carpet she sat on.

"Fucking hell Dorcas." Marlene said as she got up and went to the girl, rubbing her back to comfort her. "You need to get to the toilet." She told her before she helped the stumbling girl to the toilet.

Ophelia cringed as she flicked her wand which cleaned up the mess. However, the outride smell lingered in the air. "It stinks. I'm off for fresh air." Ophelia said as she got up. "You coming?" She asked the Gryffindor boy who nodded before following her out the common room and onto a crumbling wall in the courtyard.

"So they is nothing happening between us?" He asked with a smirk which made her roll her eyes. "Well I don't know what's happening." She replied which a chuckle before James turned her face to look at him and press a small kiss on her lips before pulling away.

"I like you Opehlia." The messy haired boy told the girl who started to laugh. "I'm glad someone does." She replied with a chuckle. "No, like I like you like you." He repeated but she became confused and furrowed her eyebrows.

He let out a deep sigh. "I love you." Ophelia froze still, staring at the Gryffindor boy blankly and although her mouth was open, she did not speak. "D-do you not love me?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.

Ophelia glanced down at her hands which rested in her lap to avoid eye contact with him. "I-I don't know." She replied, stuttering slightly as she shrugged. "Ophelia, I'm sure you can tell." He said with a warm smile as he lifted up her chin.

"James, I already said that I can't. I don't know." She replied sharply which made the boy freeze for a moment. James then let out a small sigh before he pushed himself off the wall and walked back into the castle, leaving her alone on the wall.

Ophelia looked up at the night sky but her eyes were closed, trying to stop the tears which had sprung to her eyes from falling. She let out a deep sigh to calm herself down as her bottom lip trembled as her eyes filled up so much that tears over flowed.

Quickly, she wiped her red eyes before heading back into the castle and towards the Gryffindor common room, hoping James had went to his dorm and wasn't in the main part.

Luckily, when she walked in the common room was empty but to avoid possibly seeing him she hurried up to the girl's dorm and knocked. "Come in." A groggy voice called out which made her push it open.

"Where's the others?" She asked when she saw the red head girl alone in the dorm. "Dorcas is still throwing up and Alice is with Frank." She replied as she rubbed her eyes and sat up. She then flicked her wand to light the candle in her bedside which revealed the crying girl.

"What's wrong?" She asked with a concerned look as the girl sat down at the end of her bed. "J-James loves me." She stuttered. "I knew something was happening sigh you two!" She exclaimed which made Ophelia look over with an unimpressed face. "Sorry." She apologised.

"Well, do you love him?" She asked as she wrapped her arm around her. "I don't know. This sounds really cheesy but what is love suppose to feel like?" The Ravenclaw asked in reply.

"Well, do you get that fuzzy feeling in your stomach?" Lily asked. Ophelia paused for a moment. "I guess so." She replied with a shrug. "How do you feel when you kiss?" She asked. "Like I don't want it to stop." She replied awkwardly as she pinched her fingers.

"It sounds like you love him Ophie." Lily said as she lifted up her chin and wiped a tear which fell down her cheek. "Come here." She then said as she sat leaned on her head board and tapped on the blanket which she moved over to.