"you pushed me up against my wall,"

The next day Ophelia woke up confused as she had fallen asleep in Lily's bed

The next day Ophelia woke up confused as she had fallen asleep in Lily's bed. She then glanced over to see she was still sleeping sis he carefully got out of bed and snuck out the dorm and to the Ravenclaw common room.

She ensured that her suitcase was packed and she cleaned her dormitory because she felt like it was selfish to just let the elves at the school do it after the students had left that summer.

That took up the whole morning and once she was done, the Ravenclaw Head Girl informed them all that they needed to head down to Hogsmeade station so she threw her coat around her and left her dorm for the station.

When she got to the platform, she stood beside Lily waiting for the train to roll into the station. Once the ruby red express stopped at the platform with a hiss, the crowds of students boarded.

But the confused Ophelia was being pushed along by Lily. Suddenly, she pushed her into a compartment which had its door open. However, it was not empty and James was sat in there. "Fuck sake," She muttered as Lily slammed the door shut.

"I'm sorry about last-" Ophelia started to speak but James interrupted her. "Don't apologise. I shouldn't of pushed you to-" He began but he was also cut off. "I love you too James." The messy haired boy paused, looking up at the girls with his jaw hanging open and his eyes wide.

"I'm sure about it." She added with a smile. James then jumped toward to the seats opposite him where the Ravenclaw sat and rested his hand on her jaw, pressing his lips against hers. But they pulled away and rolled their eyes at Sirius and Lily who were cheering in the window of the door.

Ophelia then spent the rest of the train ride leaning against James' shoulder, their fingers interlocked.

Then, the train came to a halt in the station and the students got up, pulling their suitcases off of the shelf above. "Are you sure you want to go back to that horrible place?" James asked Ophelia. "I have to get my things together. That's the last time thankfully."

~☕︎︎~

The bus which Ophelia got came to a stop outside the iron gate which led up to the child's home. She thanked the bus driver before she jumped off and pushed the squeaky gate open before following the stop path up to the Victorian manor.

When she approached the door, it swung open where an unimpressed Matron stood, but it wasn't surprising as she never smiled. "Have fun without me Matron?" She asked with a smirk.

"You are late. You've missed supper now get to bed." The Matron ordered. Ophelia nodded before heading up to her dorm. Quietly, she slid her luggage under her bed and got changed before heading to bed.

~☕︎︎~

Ophelia was savouring her last few months at the dreadful place. It was when she was sat in the dining room that made her wish for the months to go faster.

She sat down quietly, stirring the porridge around her bowl when the Matron walked in and stopped in front of her. "What is that in your nose?" She asked.

Ophelia was surprised she didn't see it the night before but it must of been to dark. "A septum piercing." She replied as she took another spoonful of the horrid sludge.

"Take it out now." She ordered but Ophelia shook her head. "Why? It's not doing any harm." She replied to the elderly woman who glared at her coldly. "Take it out!" She repeated, now shouting but she didn't move.

"To my office now!" She then shouted at the girl which made the bowls on the table shake. "All this for a piece of metal." Ophelia muttered as she swung her legs out and headed down to her office with the storming Matron behind her.

She then slammed the door to her office shut. "Are you all confident now that you finally have friends who are as freaky as you!" She hissed at the girl. "I know you're jealous Matron but I'm sure you can come along with us." Ophelia replied.

The Matron raised her arm and struck the girls cheek, the horrid sound of skin hitting skin filled the office. "How dare you speak to me like that!" The Matron shouted at the girl who gently put her hand over her cheek.

Ophelia then ran past the Matron and out the manor, hurrying down the path and along the fields until she approached a nearby small cottage which she knocked on the door of.

A tall, chestnut haired boy opened the door. "Ophelia?" Remus called out in a questioning tone. "Are you busy?" She asked the boy who noticed the red hand mark on her cheek and slightly watering eyes.

"No." He replied. "Can you come on a walk?" She asked which made him nod before he turned around. "I'm off for a walk mum!" He called out before he closed the door and the two walked down the dirt path which led to his door.

"What happened?" He asked as she wiped her eyes. "I teased the moody cunt too much." She replied which made Remus chuckle lightly.

And the two continued to walk down a path which led them through the hills until they found a cottage they had never seen in their life.

The tiles on the roof had fallen off and a wall had collapsed into itself. Several windows were smashed which allowed vines to grow into the house. "Never seen this before." She told the boy as they got closer. "We need a closer look." She then grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the abandoned cottage.

Carefully, she pushed on the weak wooden door which swung open with a high pitched scream. "You first. You're the brave Gryffindor." She told Remus before pushing him in front of her. He huffed as he slowly walked into the house, attempting to avoid the broken shards of glass and rats.

Ophelia then approached the fireplace which was covered in dust which hadn't been disturbed in years. Laying on the mantle piece was a frame which she lifted up carefully. The glass in front was crack but in the frame was a photo to of a young couple holding their baby between them.

Ophelia stared at the photo closely with squinted eyes as there was little light in the house. Remus then wandered over to see what she was looking at. "Maybe it's you." He said which made her chuckle. "I wouldn't want to get my hopes up." She replied.

Truthfully, she had no idea if that baby was her. That was because the Matron never showed them photos of them when they were younger or if she even had any at old. But she did recognise the baby from somewhere.

She furrowed her eyebrows with confusion before remembering the muggle article on that animal attack. "We should probably go." She then said as she started to drag him away. "Why?" He asked.

"Because a massive wolf attacked this place and killed them, I don't want to find out if it still lives here." She replied as she drags him out.