"darling are you ready for more?"

Throughout the summer, James sent Ophelia many letters resulting in her ow being exhausted

Throughout the summer, James sent Ophelia many letters resulting in her ow being exhausted. The constant sound of hooting from her owl and her getting up to collect the letters had sent the other girls crazy and complain to the Matron.

So Ophelia had to write a letter to the boy to sent less letters. That night, when all the others were asleep, she leaned on a book to write on the parchment.

'Dear James,

Please don't sent more letters. The Matron is becoming annoyed by the owls the moody bitch.

Love, the best person ever xxx'

She had been signing her letters that all summer but he didn't seem to complain too much. She then sealed the letter before placing in her owls beak and opening the window to let it fly out.

But suddenly, the door to the dorm creaked open so she blew out the candle thinking it was the Matron. "Over here," The voice hissed to get her attention.

Confused, she sat up and looked closer at the door to see James stick his head through the door soon followed by Marlene. "How did you get in?" She asked the pair. "We broke a window. Now hurry because I think I've woken someone up." Marlene hissed which made Ophelia chuckle as she got up and swung her coat around her before following them out.

"Where we off?" The Ravenclaw asked as the walk out of the gate and onto the country road. "Found a tattoo parlour." Marlene replied. "And thanks to Sirius, we have your dad's permission." She added with a smirk as she held up two pieces of signed paper.

"I hope you have a plan for a tattoo." Marlene said with a grin. "You could get my face." James offered arrogantly which made her roll her eyes. "Make me thousands of cookies and I'll consider."

~☕︎︎~

The three had wandered down to a nearby village where a small tattoo parlour stood. Marlene pushed the door open confidently and approached the front desk.

"We are here for two tattoos please." She told the woman working there who had tattoos all up her arm with even one on the side of her face. She then handed the pieces of paper and they sat down, flicking through a book of ideas.

But Ophelia had grown bored of Marlene picking one out that she began to doodle with a pen she found on her leg. She started to sketch out a crescent moon which had a wide, calm face on it. Marlene then glanced over to see what she was doing.

"You need to get that." She told the girl who became confused. "You need to get that design." She repeated. "On your ribs." She added.

"Are you sure?" She asked the blonde girl who nodded. Then she called out James. "Shouldn't she get that tattooed?" Marlene asked the messy haired boy who nodded. "That would be good on your rib cage." James added.

"That's what I said!" Marlene exclaimed before they high fived. "Fine, I'll get it." She replied before she headed over to the person working there. "Could I have a piece of parchment please?" She asked.

"Parchment? I have paper." She offered which made her nod before taking the paper and redrawing the moon before handing it back. "Could I get that on my rib cage?"

Sooner or later, Ophelia was laying in her side on a tattoo bed with her eyes closed shut. "James, give me your hand." She ordered as she hissed through the pain. James held his hand out which she instantly squeezed making it bright white.

"I would like to keep my hand!" He exclaimed loudly. "I would like you to stop complaining!" She shouted back and her face scrunched up with pain.

The tattoo artist then wiped the area with a tissue. "Done." She informed the girl who then sat up and headed over to the long mirror on the wall. "This is the best choice I've ever made." She said as she held up her shirt to look at it "Hey!" James exclaimed which made her look over. "This is the best choice I've ever made." She repeated which made James pout.

"Aw, cute." She said the boy as she passed him, flicking his bottom lip down with her finger as she did so.

~☕︎︎~

Later, they headed back to the child's home to drop Ophelia off. "Night butthead." Marlene told the girl as she ruffled her hair before walking away to let James bye.

"Night," He said to the girl as he wrapped his arms around her waist and placed a kiss on her lips. "Night." She replied before waving goodbye and walking into the manor.

But she jumped when she saw a girl standing in the doorway. It looked as if she had just woken up as she was still in her white nightgown and her blonde hair was messy. Ophelia recognised her as a slightly younger girl in her dorm.

"It's no fair." The girl begun which made her furrow her eyebrows. "You get to go out with your mates whilst we rot away in here." The girl continued. "Don't think we haven't see you sneak out for years." She added.

"Where do you even go all year? Matron says a boarding school. It's funny how a place for kids who aren't wanted don't even want you." The girl said with an ironic chuckle. Ophelia didn't know how she would reply.

"Don't you think it's past your bedtime. I'd hurry up to bed." She suggested which made the younger girl roll her eyes before walking up the stairs, soon followed by the Ravenclaw girl.