Chapter 1 : The Robbery

<not edited yet>

I slammed my hands hard and firm onto the table "I demand the full amount" I said grimacing my stare. Deepening my voice to make it sound more threatening. Weezel rolled his eyes and wacked the doll out of my hands. "Aren't you too old to collect dolls?" He said. I narrowed my eyes picking up the doll without losing eye contact with weezel.Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...won't happen. "Stop changing the subject and get your hands on my $45"

He opened the cash registrater and took $36 out slamming it onto the table. "Here you go " I grabbed the money and started counting the dollars. "Your $9 short, pay up buddy" He sighed " I am broke , I can't pay you even if I wanted to, it's all I have."

I gave him a look of disbelief "Weezel don't test me, you should know by now, I am not dumb"

Weezel pulled out the cash registrater's tray and slammed it on the counter "Wanna bet on it?" My eyes widened seeing only $4 left in the tray "You rotten liar hand me that $4 this instance" He grabbed the tray the moment I moved in for the kill and resulted as me hanging over his counter. I pulled away standing straight up. "You owe me money, pay it up" i said holding my hand out for him to drop the loot. "That $4 is my life supply, do you want to leave me starving?" I gave out a sigh and replied "Don't play with my feelings Weezel" I said staring down at the floor, I dropped the doll onto the counter and carried a heavy head out the door, before leaving I looked back at Weezel to give him a death stare. "I'll come back for my $9"

Weezel gave out a chuckle and barried his head in his arms peeking at me with admiration. " Don't worry  I know you will" I gave him a nodd and went down the long road awaiting me.

I cross a few roads and walk past a few shops, by now they are closing one by one.A day goes by fast, almost to fast. The night sky is various shades of black.

I walk down my usual path to home - bed. My back is not quite ready for it but my eyes are. I stare at the bright lights passing, the road is quiet tonight. Three or four blocks away from bed I stop.

I notice a van across the road parked close to the bank, by now the bank is closed but three or four security guards are keeping watch.

Something about it doesn't seem right to me, I've seen this play out a couple of times before. Whoever is in the van is getting ready to rob the bank, a crime I can't miss to see again.

Tonight I shall watch upfront instead of aback. I want to learn, stealing dolls from small kids won't pay enough. I check the road for cars and once clear; I walk down to the van. I hide on the right side since voices are coming from the left.

"Get out of the way, now or I'll personally get you out of the way" I lean over the side of the van staring at what seems to be a bunch of robbers...I think. Is it robbers? They aren't dressed like robbe- What the fricken robber is that? I gave out a slight choke .

"Who's there?" One of them said while the other ran my way. Oh shoot. Damn. I backed up quickly falling down flat on my bum with my knees splattered on the floor. "H-hi" I said laughing nurvesly.
"Get up trash, your coming with me" He said pulling me roughly by the arm. "Your like a mirror, you reflect what you see" I said. He pulled up his eyebrow "What is that suppose to mean?" He said pulling me towards the rest. "Your trash too, jerk" I said stepping onto his foot with full force - a trick I've picked up from observing.